Thread: SAILOR PROFESSIONAL GEAR, SILVER/BLUEBERRY, FINE -- MINT, AS-NEW, PERFECT

Thanks

Thumbs up SOLD! SAILOR PROFESSIONAL GEAR, SILVER/BLUEBERRY, FINE -- MINT, AS-NEW, PERFECT

I am selling an "as-new, mint" SAILOR PROFESSIONAL GEAR SILVER/BLUEBERRY 11-1222-250 Fine. I'm also including 4 boxes of Sailor black ink cartridges (12 cartridges/box), which sell for $10 each!

I'll be happy to send you images of the pen and cartridges. This is a great pen.

I will ship USPS Priority with tracking to the CONUS ONLY. No foreign sales. My asking price is $100. That INCLUDES $40 worth of genuine Sailor Black Ink Cartridges!
    I have a long history selling watches on WUS with a perfect record.

Any questions? Send a PM or use my personal email: ltgargaz (at) gmail (dot) com. PLEASE USE MY PERSONAL EMAIL. I'll be happy to send you images of the pen.

The first pic is the complete set that I am selling. I just took the pic. The other images below are from the Internet of the exact model pen I am selling:

Last edited by LouisAZ; February 15th, 2020 at 12:51 PM. Reason: add image; PEN SOLD.

Thanks

Default Re: SAILOR PROFESSIONAL GEAR, SILVER/BLUEBERRY, FINE -- MINT, AS-NEW, PERFECT

Bump. Thanks for looking. This is an amazing deal. In addition to the pen you will receive 48 Sailor black ink cartridges worth $40. Hello?!

Thanks

Default Re: SAILOR PROFESSIONAL GEAR, SILVER/BLUEBERRY, FINE -- MINT, AS-NEW, PERFECT

Bump. Thanks for looking.

Thanks

Bump. Thanks for looking.

Thanks

Great looking pen. Unfortunately I’m in Norway, if you'd ship overseas I might’ve been interested. Good luck with the sale 👍
    Last edited by The Nib; February 15th, 2020 at 09:50 AM.

Thanks

PEN IS SOLD!