Thread: Special Colors Pelikan M400 tortoise: Broad Gold Nib with Stubbish qualities

Thanks

Default (DISCOUNT) Pelikan M400 tortoise: Stubbish Broad, Special Binde

Hey, I am selling my Pelikan M400, old style. The pen is in excellent condition. It features a beautiful bright mixture of colors, with sudden tinges of brightness among the red and the brown that characterizes the binde. Compared with other tortoise pelikans I know of, the colors are much brighter and the variations much more compelling (see a comparison with another M400 tortoise, of a more common type in the flickr album).

At least as importantly, the pen has a beautiful smooth Broad nib with stubbish qualities. The gold nib is much finer than todays broads (see in the writing sample a comparison with a current M400 broad, i.e. the flickr album), making it a perfect daily writer and not just a signature nib.
    More and better quality pictures: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmLrktTs

Condition: excellent to near mint.
    Flaws: the usual microscratches.
    Due to the special colors, and its beautiful nib, I am selling this for 220 Eur. Other offers are, however, welcome. NEW PRICE: 190!!!
    Shipping: from Paris: 10 Eur tracked uninsured. 18 Eur, tracked and insured.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by pasenow; February 20th, 2020 at 07:59 AM.

Thanks

Default Re: Special Colors Pelikan M400 tortoise: Broad Gold Nib with Stubbish qualities

DISCOUNT: 190 EUR

Thanks

Default Re: Special Colors Pelikan M400 tortoise: Broad Gold Nib with Stubbish qualities

NEW PRICE: 170 EURO

Thanks

BUMP