Thread: NPD Santini Michelangelo LE

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks

Default NPD Santini Michelangelo LE

I am in awe of just how beautiful this pen is. It reminds me of a Omas Paragon but this pen is larger. The wood grain ebonite is gorgeous. The nib is a medium italic flexy nib that is made in house by Santini and it’s superb. It’s soft and springy and I would call it semi flex more than full flex. We all know that Aurora makes their own nibs and how great they are, well the Santini nib is just as good in my book if not better. After writing with it for over an hour I am just amazed at the quality and craftsmanship of the pen and how the nib, even for a formal italic just glides across the paper.

The pen is large being slightly longer than a Montblanc 149 and just about as girthy. It’s comfortable for me to hold and barely any hand strain after an hour of writing. The pen cane in this really nice well made presentation box made out of what I think is olive wood and is lined with red velvet. I ordered the pen directly from Santini and their customer service was excellent and they shipped it to me fast.

I will have more thoughts in this pen as I use it more but so far I am really impressed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Butthurticus-VIII For This Useful Post:

Ahriman4891 (March 27th, 2020), da vinci (February 19th, 2020), FredRydr (February 19th, 2020), jacksterp (June 27th, 2020), Marsilius (April 17th, 2020), patta (February 22nd, 2020)