Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Where would you move if you could?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,793 Times in 940 Posts

Default Re: Where would you move if you could?

Ruidoso, NM. Here is a webcam live view: https://www.ruidoso.net/visitor-info...untains-webcam

It's a PTZ cam so sometimes they move it around.
    Fountain Pen Sith Lord | Daakusaido | Everything in one spot

Thanks

I have lived in Southern California for over 30 years and it's hard to beat. I don't think I would move to anywhere else but having a small place that i could go to for perhaps months at a time would be nice... London and Prague would be on the list. We haven't traveled to Asia yet but suspect there are a few places there, too. Since we speak no other languages but English that would be a controlling factor.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MHBRU For This Useful Post:

Lloyd (November 12th, 2022)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MHBRU View Post
    I have lived in Southern California for over 30 years and it's hard to beat. I don't think I would move to anywhere else but having a small place that i could go to for perhaps months at a time would be nice... London and Prague would be on the list. We haven't travelled to Russia yet but suspect there are a few places there, too. Since we speak no other languages but English that would be a controlling factor.
    It is much too noisy in London, the weather gloomy almost all the time, too cold outside even in summer.

I would pick Spain or Italy.
    Last edited by John Macmillan; November 12th, 2021 at 03:18 PM.

Thanks

Have you ever visited Naples in person? There is rubbish on the streets, public transportation is essentially nonexistent, the Camorra controls with https://sekamoving.com/locations/queens-movers/ a large portion of the city, and the traffic is chaotic and similar to that of India but with more aggressive drivers (in the past 3 years, there have been several instances where trash accumulated on the streets reached windows of the second floor of buildings). In addition, it has one of Italy's highest crime rates, is one of the most polluted cities, and is located right near a volcano.
    Last edited by Harpooner; November 16th, 2022 at 07:58 AM.