Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: I am NOT a pen person but

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default I am NOT a pen person but

    I do have four fountain pens I use and two ball points and a pencil all Cross, mind you it is hard to tell the difference between the M and F nibs !!!


    IMG_20200314_161708295[1].jpg

    inks.jpg
    I am Autistic, Aspergers, so I apologize if I occasionally post without thinking (as in speak without .....) no rudeness is ever intended Thanks

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to jrthemoon For This Useful Post:

    Pterodactylus (March 14th, 2020)

  3. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Tennessee USA
    Posts
    369
    Thanks
    179
    Thanked 199 Times in 124 Posts
    Rep Power
    1

    Default Re: I am NOT a pen person but

    Quote Originally Posted by jrthemoon View Post
    I do have four fountain pens I use and two ball points and a pencil all Cross, mind you it is hard to tell the difference between the M and F nibs !!!


    IMG_20200314_161708295[1].jpg

    inks.jpg
    “What would happen if the autism gene was eliminated from the gene pool?

    You would have a bunch of people standing around in a cave, chatting and socializing and not getting anything done.”
    ― Temple Grandin, The Way I See It: A Personal Look at Autism & Asperger's"
    "
    “What would happen if the autism gene was eliminated from the gene pool?

    You would have a bunch of people standing around in a cave, chatting and socializing and not getting anything done.”
    ― Temple Grandin, The Way I See It: A Personal Look at Autism & Asperger's

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Chuck Naill For This Useful Post:

    jrthemoon (March 14th, 2020)

  5. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: I am NOT a pen person but

    I am Autistic, Aspergers, so I apologize if I occasionally post without thinking (as in speak without .....) no rudeness is ever intended Thanks

  6. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    South Puget Sound area
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: I am NOT a pen person but

    From the looks of your gear, pens, inks and hand writing you are a pen person. Welcome to FPG and the wonderful world of fountain pens.

    Please feel free to look over reviews of pens and inks then please consider doing some yourself; your photography and scanning are exceptional!

    Welcome,
    Rick

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to rickap For This Useful Post:

    jrthemoon (March 14th, 2020)

  8. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: I am NOT a pen person but

    Quote Originally Posted by rickap View Post
    From the looks of your gear, pens, inks and hand writing you are a pen person. Welcome to FPG and the wonderful world of fountain pens.

    Please feel free to look over reviews of pens and inks then please consider doing some yourself; your photography and scanning are exceptional!

    Welcome,
    Rick

    Just a phone used but I am both a "Photo Journalist" NUJ and Sports Photographer as well as amature Astronomer, patrick Moore was a friend of ours

    Thanks
    I am Autistic, Aspergers, so I apologize if I occasionally post without thinking (as in speak without .....) no rudeness is ever intended Thanks

  9. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    290
    Thanks
    469
    Thanked 279 Times in 139 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: I am NOT a pen person but

    Quote Originally Posted by jrthemoon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rickap View Post
    From the looks of your gear, pens, inks and hand writing you are a pen person. Welcome to FPG and the wonderful world of fountain pens.

    Please feel free to look over reviews of pens and inks then please consider doing some yourself; your photography and scanning are exceptional!

    Welcome,
    Rick

    Just a phone used but I am both a "Photo Journalist" N He was describedUJ and Sports Photographer as well as amature Astronomer, patrick Moore was a friend of ours

    Thanks
    I have books by Patrick Moore. I read him in 1962 when I got my first telescope. He inspired many people to look up. He was described as the "British Carl Sagan."

    He showed how a true amateur could make science and astronomy popular and millions have been made more aware of the universe because of his life.

    Cheers,
    Sg

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •