Thread: I am NOT a pen person but

Thanks

Default I am NOT a pen person but

I do have four fountain pens I use and two ball points and a pencil all Cross, mind you it is hard to tell the difference between the M and F nibs !!!

IMG_20200314_161708295[1].jpg

inks.jpg
    I am Autistic, Aspergers, so I apologize if I occasionally post without thinking (as in speak without .....) no rudeness is ever intended Thanks

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jrthemoon For This Useful Post:

Pterodactylus (March 14th, 2020)

Thanks

Default Re: I am NOT a pen person but

Quote Originally Posted by jrthemoon View Post
    I do have four fountain pens I use and two ball points and a pencil all Cross, mind you it is hard to tell the difference between the M and F nibs !!!

IMG_20200314_161708295[1].jpg

inks.jpg
    “What would happen if the autism gene was eliminated from the gene pool?

You would have a bunch of people standing around in a cave, chatting and socializing and not getting anything done.”
    ― Temple Grandin, The Way I See It: A Personal Look at Autism & Asperger's"
    "
    “What would happen if the autism gene was eliminated from the gene pool?

You would have a bunch of people standing around in a cave, chatting and socializing and not getting anything done.”
    ― Temple Grandin, The Way I See It: A Personal Look at Autism & Asperger's

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Chuck Naill For This Useful Post:

jrthemoon (March 14th, 2020)

Thanks

I am Autistic, Aspergers, so I apologize if I occasionally post without thinking (as in speak without .....) no rudeness is ever intended Thanks

Thanks

From the looks of your gear, pens, inks and hand writing you are a pen person. Welcome to FPG and the wonderful world of fountain pens.

Please feel free to look over reviews of pens and inks then please consider doing some yourself; your photography and scanning are exceptional!

Welcome,
    Rick

7. The Following User Says Thank You to rickap For This Useful Post:

jrthemoon (March 14th, 2020)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rickap View Post
    From the looks of your gear, pens, inks and hand writing you are a pen person. Welcome to FPG and the wonderful world of fountain pens.

Please feel free to look over reviews of pens and inks then please consider doing some yourself; your photography and scanning are exceptional!

Welcome,
    Rick

Just a phone used but I am both a "Photo Journalist" NUJ and Sports Photographer as well as amature Astronomer, patrick Moore was a friend of ours

Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jrthemoon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rickap View Post

Welcome,
    Rick

Just a phone used but I am both a "Photo Journalist" N He was describedUJ and Sports Photographer as well as amature Astronomer, patrick Moore was a friend of ours

Thanks
    I have books by Patrick Moore. I read him in 1962 when I got my first telescope. He inspired many people to look up. He was described as the "British Carl Sagan."

He showed how a true amateur could make science and astronomy popular and millions have been made more aware of the universe because of his life.

Cheers,
    Sg