Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: goulet and nibs.com stopped taking orders

Thanks

Default Re: goulet and nibs.com stopped taking orders

Quote Originally Posted by sgphoto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by whichwatch View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Szanto View Post
    Not a time to sell if you can help it and it's not a time to buy as prices will fall much further on 95% of all pens.
    How do you come up with numbers like that? Why not 100%, or 60%, or 33% or any other number for that matter? How is this not just a WAG?

Come on, Jon. The man has been around here for a month or two so is obviously an expert. The only question in my mind is given his apparent level of expertise in markets, why is he messing with pens instead of the stock market where he could make big money?
    I've never claimed to be a pen or financial expert and I've never bought one pen thinking it would retain the price I paid for it. I have made money in the stock market by not buying or selling on emotion but on market conditions.

The pen market is subject to the same market as all other non-essentials. That doesn't take an expert to discover. Knowing the difference between a Parker made in 1932 and one made in 1933 may make you knowledgable about certain Parker pens. It does not speak to your financial acumen.

If you think the pen market is not subject to economics, well, there's plenty of pens for you to buy. Get 'em now before the price goes lower.

Oh, the pen market is no doubt subject to economics, same as any other market. I think what Jon and I are probably reacting to is the way you seemed to present your opinions as iron clad, unarguable facts. Perhaps you did not mean to sound that way.

My own opinion is that selling possibly at a loss after a crisis has caused a market to move sharply downward in fear that it might still go lower is often not a road to happiness. But I guess it all really depends on an individual's time horizon.

Just my opinion. Others may and no doubt will agree or disagree as they choose.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to whichwatch For This Useful Post:

dneal (May 17th, 2020)

Thanks

Not a time to sell if you can help it and it's not a time to buy as prices will fall much further on 95% of all pens.
    How do you come up with numbers like that? Why not 100%, or 60%, or 33% or any other number for that matter? How is this not just a WAG?

Come on, Jon. The man has been around here for a month or two so is obviously an expert. The only question in my mind is given his apparent level of expertise in markets, why is he messing with pens instead of the stock market where he could make big money?
    I've never claimed to be a pen or financial expert and I've never bought one pen thinking it would retain the price I paid for it. I have made money in the stock market by not buying or selling on emotion but on market conditions.

The pen market is subject to the same market as all other non-essentials. That doesn't take an expert to discover. Knowing the difference between a Parker made in 1932 and one made in 1933 may make you knowledgable about certain Parker pens. It does not speak to your financial acumen.

If you think the pen market is not subject to economics, well, there's plenty of pens for you to buy. Get 'em now before the price goes lower.

Oh, the pen market is no doubt subject to economics, same as any other market. I think what Jon and I are probably reacting to is the way you seemed to present your opinions as iron clad, unarguable facts. Perhaps you did not mean to sound that way.

My own opinion is that selling possibly at a loss after a crisis has caused a market to move sharply downward in fear that it might still go lower is often not a road to happiness. But I guess it all really depends on an individual's time horizon.

Everything I post is my opinion. Who else's could it be? People are free to agree, disagree, and offer evidence that I'm incorrect. I've been totally wrong before but learned from my errors. If the evidence has merit, I'll consider it and if it's unassailable, I'll act on it.

I do think my opinions are justified by history. Never have I seen where non-essentials went up in lasting value during depressions, pandemics, and other periods of calamity. There may be exceptions or one-offs, but non-essentials fall in price in such times.

That's also the reason I stress not selling your pens if you don't need the cash short-term or long term.

But certainly, pen purchases can be serious dents in your cash flow. The best public example I know of is Matt Armstrong of The Pen Habit. After getting started in pens he spent $20,000.00 he said he didn't have on pens and related items in the first year.

David Parker on Figboot on Pens, one of my favorite reviewers, made the comment that as he tracks his extensive pen collection usage throughout the year, he only used one of his favorite Grail pens three times that year and questioned whether he should reduce his pen buying habits and sell off part of his collection.

I'm not saying to give up pens or give them away. I'm saying that if you do not have cash on hand, or worse yet in debt because of your pens, selling non-essentials makes good sense at this moment. Time is not on the side of the seller. Prices will not remain stable.

Again, all my opinion. I welcome other opinions based on economics, not emotions. I wish the virus wasn't here, that this pandemic would go away, but my wishes count for naught.

Cheers.
    Sg

Thanks
    Thanked 11,066 Times in 4,019 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 724Seney View Post
    At the risk of being flamed myself, I just want to go back to the original premise of this thread and say thank you to those sellers who have found a way to be able to continue to serve us.... even in this world-wide trying and challenging time.

A few days ago I made a small purchase from Sam & Frank at Pendemonium. In spite of the modest amount of my purchase, they treated me like I was the most important customer in the world and did all they could to help me out with my need. I realize it is not feasible for everyone to keep their businesses up and running right now but it certainly is a breath of fresh air to see how hard Sam & Frank are trying to do so.
    Here, here, and thank you as well. I was going to put a similar sentiment this morning.

I'm tired of the "me first" stuff, just my feeling, just my opinion. Over the years I've had good service, good products, good relationships and even the start of personal friendships with a number of pen businesses. This is a time of many stresses for people all around us. I've worked hard, saved hard, and am prepared for the last couple decades of my life as best as I can tell. I still have a bit of discretionary spending ability, and if a small purchase now helps one of those people - because that is what they are to me, not some corporate behemoth - then I will make a small purchase here and there. If, gods and viruses forbid, something goes south and I don't get something in return, maybe I will have softened the blow for them. It is a way of showing my appreciation above and beyond the mere transactional nature of the story. That is one of the worst developments in society, starting right at the top: relationships becoming nothing more than transactions.

Not for me. Just as I've gone to a couple of our favorite restaurants, who are struggling to keep their staff employed and whole, and purchased take-out meals. We've got stuff we can cook at home, but this is a small way to help them when they are having a hard time, and lord knows they've given us many moments of pleasure. I'm happy to help them out.

Everything I post is my opinion.
    Yeah, I get that. I think some prices will drop as well. I just don't understand why, if you really don't have anything to hang it on in a factual way, why you feel the need to say things like 95%. Because I kinda think that is way off base.

When - If! - things start coming back, it is going to take a while to norm out, and it will be up to niche markets to support, to the best of each person's ability, that market. I plan on doing that. I don't look at my writing instruments as throwaways or garbage tools or stock certificates or anything other than delightful objects that allow me to express myself, communicate and be creative. They give me a great deal of pleasure and it flows back out from me in a number of ways. To other people is one of those.
    "When Men differ in Opinion, both Sides ought equally to have the Advantage of being heard by the Publick;
    and that when Truth and Error have fair Play, the former is always an overmatch for the latter."

~ Benjamin Franklin

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jon Szanto For This Useful Post:

catbert (March 31st, 2020), dneal (May 17th, 2020), empliau (March 31st, 2020)

Thanks

Yesterday I purchased some cheeses from a local cheese shop. I ordered online and then drove to the shop to pick it up curbside. Will my $25 purchase keep them afloat? Probably not, but I supported my local cheesemonger and encouraged others through social media to do the same. I also ordered groceries from Walmart. Sure, the money goes to a behemoth business, but the store shopper is a local person and my $150 grocery purchase goes toward keeping them employed. Last week I made an order from Frank at Federalist Pens and Paper. Will my $25 order keep him afloat? Not by itself, but, if enough people, with the ability to do just the same, we can at least slow down the onrushing recession for that business. I'm fortunate, I have steady employment in this new normal (I'm a high school teacher) so working distance learning is the new game and I won't miss a paycheck. But, my paycheck helps support many local, regional and national businesses through my purchases, so I guess I'll keep buying what is needed.
    I use a fountain pen and a paper planner - paperinkplan.wordpress.com

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to countrydirt For This Useful Post:

azkid (March 31st, 2020), catbert (March 31st, 2020), Chemyst (March 31st, 2020), Cookedj (March 31st, 2020), dneal (May 17th, 2020), ethernautrix (April 1st, 2020), Frank (May 10th, 2020), Jon Szanto (March 31st, 2020), Kaputnik (April 1st, 2020)

Thanks

I said 95% of pen prices will drop because I didn't believe that 100% of pen prices will drop. This morning I got an email from a pen retailer advising that some Visconti pens are now being discounted at 20% as well as other pens.
    Would this be happening except for the pandemic? I don't know, but I've never received an email from a retailer that Visconti pens are now discounted at 20%. This tells me that that retailer wants to make money while he can.

Will Noodler Ahabs sell for less? Probably. I purchased my last three at $18.50, down from the regular 23.00. But that's not where great losses will take effect. It will be in the high-dollar pens, new and vintage. Vintage will probably hold their value much better than the newly made pens. But vintage will in most cases still sell for less than a month ago. See anyone snapping up high-dollar pens?

A restored 1955 Chevy will hold its value over a 2020 Volkswagon, but again, who's going to be buying a 1955 Chevy now? The antique car market has been falling for five years, except for the premium vintage cars. Many reasons before the pandemic and even more reasons now.

Come back a year from now and look at that 95% and if I'm wrong I'll admit it. But I'm placing market economics over wishes and cash over non-essentials. In a few months so will most people.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,192 Times in 1,422 Posts

Of course, if you don't exchange pens in the buy and sell market, this hardly matters. I have only sold one pen of mine in 7 years. And I don't buy anything over $100. And I don't buy often. I'm frugal and not acquisitive by nature. Nor impatient or profit motivated. This has served me well for decades. Pen prices can rise or fall; I don't care. I have no FOMO, thank God.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TSherbs For This Useful Post:

Jon Szanto (March 31st, 2020)

Thanks

I said 95% of pen prices will drop because I didn't believe that 100% of pen prices will drop.
    Then it is somewhat silly to put a number on it. "Pen prices will likely drop across the board" is a bit more accurate.

But vintage will in most cases still sell for less than a month ago. See anyone snapping up high-dollar pens?
    I still see sales (I pay more attention to vintage than new, retail pens) going on and finding buyers. It may be a small market but there are always going to be people of means who ride out the ebbs and flows of the world.

Come back a year from now and look at that 95% and if I'm wrong I'll admit it. But I'm placing market economics over wishes and cash over non-essentials. In a few months so will most people.
    Maybe so, maybe not. We'll see.

BTW, I don't want this to come off confrontational. I was honestly curious about the percentage and I have very different viewpoints on purchasing at a time like this. Nothing more, just my way of looking at things.
    Last edited by Jon Szanto; March 31st, 2020 at 12:27 PM.
    "When Men differ in Opinion, both Sides ought equally to have the Advantage of being heard by the Publick;
    and that when Truth and Error have fair Play, the former is always an overmatch for the latter."

~ Benjamin Franklin

Thanks

Jon, I don't think you're being confrontational - we just have different opinions.

Pen prices drop everyday - they did before the pandemic -they will drop more during the pandemic.

Let's say today I purchase a pen for $100 retail. I can't sell it for $100.00 tomorrow because of off-the-lot depreciation. Just like buying a new car. Drive it off the lot and you'll lose at minimum 10%. Next year its price will be even less, even if it sits in your garage undriven.

Pens are rarely an investment - or rather pens are rarely a good investment. It is the exceptions that make this case.

I'm not a Montblanc fan. I think they're vastly over-priced for what they are. But the only Montblanc I ever wanted and considered is the Alfred Hitchcock. Why? Because it didn't look like the normal Montblanc. Yet if I bought it a month ago at the asking price I might enjoy it forever, but it would be a poor investment.

The most expensive pens I own are handmade Ranga pens. I like the ebonites, the colors, the size, the designs - all those subjective qualities that are important to me. Are they investments? Certainly not. I'd be lucky to get 60-65% of the price if I sold them today.
    Yet I'm awaiting shipment from India 3 more Ranga pens at around $225 in what I paid. They're made and ready to be shipped but India is on shutdown until April 15th at the earliest.

So, at the worst, I stand to lose $225.00 dollars. But that's a loss I can take. I've been to dinners where the bill was far more than that.

I know of no pens (but my complete knowledge is limited) that do not drop in price, save for the 5% exception that existed long before the pandemic.

That's the reason I could opine that 95% of all pens will be worth less price wise next year. With the pandemic, the drop will be far more than normal depreciation.

I found a video by SBRE Brown on "Are Pens a Good Investment?" It's available on Youtube and might bear watching.

I've taken no offense at anything anyone has said.

Cheers,
    Sg
    Last edited by sgphoto; March 31st, 2020 at 12:52 PM.

Thanks

Jon,
    One other point I want to address is what you said about supporting local businesses. I agree, but certainly what might be considered local has changed. With the internet, local can be across the world.

One reason I buy from Ranga beyond their craftsmanship, is they seem to really appreciate my business in a way that's almost old-fashioned by standards today. I've corresponded a bit with Mr. Kandan and he's always gracious and helpful, making good suggestions, concerned I like my pens, willing to do special orders without jacking up the price, keeps me informed of my order's progress, and has always inquired as to my health and safety. I wish he and his company were in town so I could visit him and his family.

To me, he's local and I'll happily give him my first money when things return to semi-normal. Plus, he's getting the money directly, not a distributor, not a retailer, he's getting more profit and I'm glad it's that way.

Look at Goulet Pens. They buy from a distributor, who buys from the manufacturer (not in all cases, but most). The money for all that, and it's fair to assume everyone doubles their cost, means on a hundred dollar pen the manufacturer gets twenty-five, charges fifty to the retailer, who charges me one hundred. That's keystoning and it's been a business way for a very long time in many fields.

So by giving my business to Ranga, I eliminate the distributor and retailer to put the money in the hands of the maker. Of course, I could buy a Ranga pen from Peyton Street Pens, but then Ranga gets less profit.

Perhaps by the time this all shakes out, we'll see more production from smaller outfits that sell directly to the public bypassing distributors and retailers and charging less for their pens. Right now, smaller outfits must charge the same as their retailers. Of course, how and why they do business is up to them, but I'd prefer putting the money in the hands of the craftsman rather than a distributor.

What I'm saying is everything is local now. I feel a closer connection to Ranga Pens, Pendemonium, even Mr. Pen in London, and other small pen businesses than Goulet, Goldspot, and Fountain Pen Hospital though I've bought from all three and do appreciate their efforts in the trade.

I've never met in person Mr. Kandan, Sam and Frank, or Peter Ford (Mr. Pen), but their way of doing business suits me and is far more personal than bigger retailers. I'm the same way with eating out. I look for the small Mom and Pop places, the hole-in-the-wall joints, and local hamburger stands as I want them to succeed if they are good. I buy my produce from market stands when available, my bread from a local Polish bakery, and my jams and jellies from a home-grown producer 800 miles away and have it in my hands in less than a week.

Just thought you'd like to know, Jon. Thanks.

Cheers,
    Sg

14. The Following User Says Thank You to sgphoto For This Useful Post:

ethernautrix (April 1st, 2020)

Thanks

Just thought you'd like to know, Jon. Thanks.
    Indeed. I consider my connections to a business or a venture personal, as well. I really have no particular interest in furthering a giant operation, with the exceptions for when I think that business is doing their level best to better the world around them while at the same time staying in business. I count Sam and Frank among my pen friends, and always make certain they are one of the first places I stop when at a pen show (2 a year, both in CA). They are a great couple and worthy of support. In fact, it is the personal relationships I've developed through pens that have made the hobby so worthwhile.

So it plays out for me that way all around. A small venture like Revival Drum Shop in Portland, or my local Italian trattoria, both places that I know people by name, are places I want to see survive this, and then continue to thrive. If I were to ignore them while knowing I could do *something*, I wouldn't have a good time living with that, so I do what I can. It isn't about sainthood or anything like that, just feeling like giving back somehow during all this. In the pen world there are numerous stories.

I get what you are saying about Goulet and they started the thread, but I first ordered from them in the first few months of their operation. It was really a family thing with just a couple of helpers. That they have grown the business, been successful probably beyond their dreams (though I think BG is very smart in these ways) is not something I feel I need to punish. They still have employees, they still could go under, and an important part of the recent (at least American) pen scene would have taken a hit. Business is business, sure, but at some point it is human beings, as well.

On and on it goes. We can get through this, and taking care of each other is a part of that, for me.

Be well.

~ Benjamin Franklin

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jon Szanto For This Useful Post:

azkid (April 1st, 2020), catbert (March 31st, 2020), Chemyst (March 31st, 2020)

Thanks

I'm not knocking Goulet Pens. They've got a few hundred from me so far this year. Goulet Pens puts out some good videos that are informational and some that are simply sales promotions. That's business.

Goulet Pens is taking money now for shipment in the future. Goulet Pens has approximately 40 employees.

But my few hundred doesn't mean as much to them as it would to Ranga Pens and Sam and Frank @ Pendemonium who are taking orders and shipping as soon as possible. Ranga has 4 employees and it's just Sam and Frank.

That's the lucky thing. We all can choose where we spend our money without feeling guilty. I know I do and I bet you do too.

Cheers.
    Sg

Thanks

But my few hundred doesn't mean as much to them as it would to Ranga Pens and Sam and Frank @ Pendemonium who are taking orders and shipping as soon as possible. Ranga has 4 employees and it's just Sam and Frank.
    Oh, we're in total agreement there. The smaller the operation, the more likely they are to get some 'support' from me at a time like this. The larger the place, the higher the likelihood they will have the remnants of an income stream, but smaller operations need each and every order.

So, yeah. Each business needs to do what they can to protect the health of their operation and employees, but just like with donating to charities, I try to be mindful of where my limited contributions will have the maximum impact.

~ Benjamin Franklin

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jon Szanto For This Useful Post:

724Seney (April 1st, 2020), TSherbs (April 1st, 2020)

Thanks

Oh, we're in total agreement there. The smaller the operation, the more likely they are to get some 'support' from me at a time like this. The larger the place, the higher the likelihood they will have the remnants of an income stream, but smaller operations need each and every order.

So, yeah. Each business needs to do what they can to protect the health of their operation and employees, but just like with donating to charities, I try to be mindful of where my limited contributions will have the maximum impact.
    I'm doing this with food purchases, using a local farm that has grown in greenhouses this winter (I live in Maine). And they bake shepherd's pie and chicken pot pie and are still selling root vegetables from the fall harvest. We use a local beef producer, too.

But pens? Yeah, no. None. Moratorium for an extended period.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TSherbs For This Useful Post:

Jon Szanto (April 1st, 2020), Waski_the_Squirrel (April 1st, 2020)

Senior Member Waski_the_Squirrel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Deb View Post
    A thing that annoys me - many things annoy me but this is the latest. You're not allowed to take your car and just go for drive in the country. And they say you can take a walk but now they say not more than a couple of kilometers. Why? If you're doing these things and not mixing with other people you're not spreading the virus. It seems to me that coming up with rules like these cast everything else into doubt because they are so utterly illogical.
    My feeling on this is that there are 2 reasons:
    1. They don't know that you plan to stay in your car. You may be just claiming that.
    2. If you are driving, you need to use gas pumps, and can share the virus there.

Speaking personally, my parents own a number of acres about 45 miles from their home. They cut firewood on those acres. They will be driving over there to bring back the firewood all spring, summer, and fall. What do they say if the police stop them? It's all true, but will the police be okay with that?

I live in a sparsely populated part of North Dakota. (And, yes, that's a relative thing.) If I drive out into the country, I could probably go anywhere I want and no one would ever know. I actually plan to do that this weekend. I have no shame about taking my Toyota Camry miles away from paved roads. And, like you, I won't be meeting people to share the virus with them.

Thanks

Waski, your parents are studs.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,443 Times in 4,000 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waski_the_Squirrel View Post
    1. They don't know that you plan to stay in your car. You may be just claiming that.
    2. If you are driving, you need to use gas pumps, and can share the virus there.

Speaking personally, my parents own a number of acres about 45 miles from their home. They cut firewood on those acres. They will be driving over there to bring back the firewood all spring, summer, and fall. What do they say if the police stop them? It's all true, but will the police be okay with that?

I live in a sparsely populated part of North Dakota. (And, yes, that's a relative thing.) If I drive out into the country, I could probably go anywhere I want and no one would ever know. I actually plan to do that this weekend. I have no shame about taking my Toyota Camry miles away from paved roads. And, like you, I won't be meeting people to share the virus with them.
    As you know, the police will be OK with your parents fetching firewood. As far as you driving out into the countryside, you're right, no-one will ever know. As long as you don't meet any heavy handed police officers from Derbyshire UK, who would dob you in, you will probably be OK doing that too.
    As long as you will only need fuel for your essential food shopping journeys and nothing else, then you shouldn't have a problem with your conscience.
    Last edited by Chrissy; April 2nd, 2020 at 05:39 AM.
    Regards, Chrissy | My Review Blog: inkyfountainpens

Thanks
    Thanked 1,941 Times in 846 Posts

A thing that annoys me - many things annoy me but this is the latest. You're not allowed to take your car and just go for drive in the country. And they say you can take a walk but now they say not more than a couple of kilometers. Why? If you're doing these things and not mixing with other people you're not spreading the virus. It seems to me that coming up with rules like these cast everything else into doubt because they are so utterly illogical.

Good points, Waski. My husband spoke to one of the nurses at dialysis about it and she suggested that it may be because if you had an accident you would be exposing the emergency services to the risk of infection. Here, the government has advised the police to be reasonable in enforcing these powers. I would think your parents' reason for being on the road is a good one.
    Regards,
    Deb
    My Blog

Thanks

I live one mile from a county park where baseball fields back up to woodlands. It's a great place to walk my dogs as they get different smells and sights. We usually go three-five times a week during the week but never during ball games (I hate crowds). Only three times in three years have I run across someone else with their dogs. With the big area, we never come within 200-300 yards of each other. My dogs are always on the leash.

But, for the last three weeks, we've not gone to the park. There's probably no one there, but it's the 2 miles in between that concern me. If my car should break down, though not likely as it's a Honda and never failed, I and my dogs would need assistance. That assistance is my concern.

So far, I've had no social contact for 15 days - none - and I plan on keeping it that way as long as I can. I have enough food supplies to easily last 2 months or more, enough dog food for a year, medical supplies (gloves, masks, sanitizer, alcohol, bleach, bandages) that should last for the duration. Amazon brings packages to my garage where they remain untouched for a week before opening with gloves.

I'm fortunate that I have a 3/4 acre naturally landscaped yard that's very private, and live in a suburb off the main roads where I can easily walk my dogs. I have a large 6' fenced-in back yard where the dogs can rip and romp and garden spots for vegetables. We walk around the block on rarely travelled roads twice a day. That's a mile the dogs and I enjoy and never have contact with anyone other than waves and occasional shouts at neighbors.

Not being a crowd person for 45 years, I feel no isolation.

I have a nice woodworking shop, telescopes, enjoy birdwatching, reading, opera, classical music, films, cooking, and other sundry things that do not require others. I stay in touch with friends by phone and texting.

Other than not being able to go to the grocery stores and Home Depot once a week, not a lot has changed for me externally.

I realize how lucky I am, but I also understand that I've worked my entire life to be in this position. Understanding Stoicism and Buddhism (non-religious Buddhism) and practicing those thoughts daily has helped place things in perspective.

While the pandemic has raised some anxiety internally, it's more of working on what I can control and understanding what I don't control.

The best thing I can do now is to avoid becoming sick and not taking any unnecessary chances, no matter how slight the risk may be. I'm certain that many who are now sick and will die have wished they'd stayed home, suffered the perceived privations, and stayed safe. Also, imagine being sick and now knowing that you almost certainly passed the virus to others. That's a double blow.

Everyone who doesn't get sick saves the time, space, and needs that the medical community can use elsewhere.

So for as long as I can I'm staying home.
    Last edited by sgphoto; April 2nd, 2020 at 06:23 AM.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sgphoto For This Useful Post:

Chrissy (April 2nd, 2020), ethernautrix (April 2nd, 2020)

Thanks

As a side note, let me say how much I enjoy your Youtube channel. You're interesting, show me pens that otherwise I wouldn't know about, are honest in your thoughts and opinions, and most importantly you're humorous and don't take yourself too seriously. Plus, I can tell you choose rationality and science over superstitions.

You're one of the few pen Youtubers I always watch and enjoy. Thanks.

Cheers.
    Sg

29. The Following User Says Thank You to sgphoto For This Useful Post:

ethernautrix (April 2nd, 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,282 Times in 556 Posts

As a side note, let me say how much I enjoy your Youtube channel. You're interesting, show me pens that otherwise I wouldn't know about, are honest in your thoughts and opinions, and most importantly you're humorous and don't take yourself too seriously. Plus, I can tell you choose rationality and science over superstitions.

You're one of the few pen Youtubers I always watch and enjoy. Thanks.

Cheers.
    Sg
    Plus you seem just... decent. I appreciate that, Waski.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ethernautrix For This Useful Post:

catbert (April 2nd, 2020), Deb (April 2nd, 2020), sgphoto (April 2nd, 2020), TSherbs (April 2nd, 2020)