I picked up one of the few remaining Bexley Pocket Pros out on the market before Bexley closed down (sold their name). I believe that this is one of the last remaining pieces that were left and I believe that they will no longer be made in the US anymore after these last ones are sold.

This particular pen was made with pocket carry in mind, it has a LARGE #6 nib on it, in this case a gold plated SS nib with the Bexley Logo on it. You can fit any #6 on this pen, so you have a lot of options if you don't like this particular nib.

This pen that I have is the black color and has a matte black look to the pen. The body is a high-quality acrylic resin body made one at a time, not plastic churned out by the thousands from a molding machine and theres not that many pens out there like it.

I will include the pocket clip with this pen and the monteverde mini converter that the pen came with. This is the pen for you if you like or need a pocket pen and you want something a little nicer than a kaweco sport. (also very few pocket pens take a #6 nib)

SHIPPING INCLUDED IN CONUS - $75

Photos - https://imgur.com/a/K0NKLd8