Thread: 4 Parkers and a Waterman

Thanks

Default 4 Parkers and a Waterman

Hello all,

With all this extra time on my hands I've decided to go through and thin the heard of any duplicates and this is what I've come up with.

All pens are in working order.

The Vacumatic has a new diaphram and was inked and written with for a period of 2 weeks to test for leaks, etc. New sacs have been fitted to the other Parkers.

The C/F is fitted with a clean cartridge.

Prices include 1st class shipping within CONUS. No international sales please, including Canada.

Please excuse the horrible quality of my pics....I can produce more if desired.

So without any further ado.....here they are!

1) Parker Jr. in Jade. The barrel of this 1930's model is badly discolored but the cap has very good color indeed. The 14kt nib (45 date code) writes a consistent Extra Fine line and it appears the feed is a replacement, possibly from a Canadian Vacumatic. Some brassing is visible on the ball of the clip and edges of the cap bands. There are no cracks that I can see. $65

2) Parker Sr. in Permanite. This appears to be a 1930's model based on the Duofold imprint and the two cap bands. The large 14kt Medium nib is a smooth and provides some nice line variation. The correct "Christmas Tree" Lucky Curve feed is present. Some brassing is present on the the clip ball and edges of the cap bands. No visible cracks . SOLD

3) Parker Moire in Naples Blue. This is a nice 3rd generation example with a Lucky Curve feed and Medium nib which displays some very nice line variation. The barrel color has darkened slightly and there is a just the smallest touch of brassing on the cap bands. $85

4) Parker Vacumatic Major in Golden Pearl with split arrow clip, a barrel date code of *52* and a Canadian 14kt. medium nib. The barrel imprint is almost completely worn off save the date code. I know that Canada was still producing the Vacumatics up until 1953. This is a solid writer that has been restored with a new diaphragm. The only defects would be the worn imprints and some cap shrinkage around the clip finial. $80

5) Waterman's C/F in black with Steel cap and gold plated clip. This is a French model with an 18kt. mMedium nib that is very smooth. I am including a clean empty cartridge. $65

I'm open to offers if you think my prices are way off and I might entertain trades if you have something that interests me.

Thanks for looking!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Sagebrush64; March 28th, 2020 at 05:41 PM.