Thread: FS: Aurora Optima Blue LE with flex nib

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks

Default FS: Aurora Optima Blue LE with flex nib

Hello everyone!

I have for sale an Aurora Optima Blue Limited Edition with a fine flex nib (with vintage-style long tines). The pen has been lovingly used, if only a few times, and I wish I could keep it, but with everything going on right now, I simply need to afford other things. The LE number is 092/330. The 14k nib is quite smooth and flexes moderately while still being fully controllable. The piston actuates very smoothly as well and I haven't had any problems at all with the pen or nib - there's a good tactile feel when writing with it. The only thing to note is that there is a small, thin scratch on the cap of the pen (detailed in photos - please do keep in mind I did use a macro lens to capture it), but it's hardly noticeable unless under direct light or felt with a fingernail. The trim is rhodium and compliments the pen's navy blue resin favourably. It's a handsome pen for sure. The pen is full of ink in the photos but will be cleaned and safely packed when shipped.

I am asking $300 including shipping in the U.S., SOLD! or plus shipping outside of the US. The pen comes in its original medium-sized box with all its papers. The MSRP on this pen originally was $650, but considering its used condition, I've adjusted the price to what I think is fair.

If you have any questions or want more photos, please don't hesitate to ask. Thank you for your consideration!

DSC_1369 - Copy.JPGDSC_1393 - Copy.JPGDSC_2366 - Copy.JPGDSC_2386 - Copy.JPG20200328_155909.jpg
    Last edited by 2ntense; May 5th, 2020 at 06:59 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 2ntense For This Useful Post:

Marsilius (April 7th, 2020)