Thread: I'm going to my first pen show.... by Zoom!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 Times in 797 Posts

Default I'm going to my first pen show.... by Zoom!

If everything goes right tomorrow I will go to my first pen show... by Zoom videoconference. I know that this will not be like "the real thing" but considering the Covid-19 pandemic and the fact that there is no pen show closer than 1,000 miles away I am very exited at this opportunity. Not only that, but this pen show will be transmitted all the way from Rome!

I want to publicly thank David (Empty_of_Clouds) who first brought this show to my attention, to Art who makes the arrangements over at Pentrace and Len Provisor who helped me with the registering process at newpentrace.net

If anyone wants to participate go over and register at newpentrace.net

For all those pen clubs that have had to cancel their meetings, I suggest you consider hosting virtual meetings instead. It may be a long time before things go back the way they were. In the meanwhile we will all have to make adjustments at living with the "new normal".
    Last edited by carlos.q; May 23rd, 2020 at 02:53 PM.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to carlos.q For This Useful Post:

amk (May 25th, 2020), azkid (May 23rd, 2020), catbert (May 24th, 2020), da vinci (May 25th, 2020), Marsilius (May 25th, 2020), Robert (May 23rd, 2020), welch (May 24th, 2020)