Quote Originally Posted by whichwatch View Post
I'll be selling for the first time at the next show on Sunday June 7. I'll have almost entirely modern pens - Italian, American, and Japanese including Nakaya and Eboya. I invite my friends and customers to check PenTrace for the way to register and receive the link to view the show.

Rick
That's cool, Rick. I've always admired your collection. And you would fit in with the other dealers.

It does bring out one point. Most if not all the pens being presented in the virtual show are high-end pens. And by high-end I mean the average price is probably above $500.

I was just thinking that not all pen hobbyist are advanced enough to appreciate pens that cost $1000 not to mention $2000. I mean there are literally tens of thousands of students and young professionals who are coming into the hobby, and I feel that there should be part of any pen show that will resonate better with them.

I am discussing this point with the virtual pen show organizers, so hopefully we can come up with something that can be more inclusive to more people in the hobby.