Thread: Nakaya Neo Standard Aka Tamenuri

Thanks

Default Nakaya Neo Standard Aka Tamenuri

People who buy a Nakaya from me often comment about how much better the pens look in person than in pictures on line. For that reason I usually save my "extra" Nakayas to sell at a few shows per year, but with it looking like there may not be any shows for a while, several customers have asked me to begin posting some here.

This is a beautiful Nakaya Neo Standard Writer in classic Aka Tamenuri just ready for your writing and collecting pleasure. The pen is of course ebonite, with dozens of coats of urushi in two colors, with a lighter red peeking out from under the darker wine color at edges on all parts of the pen. The nib is a 14K gold Medium and like all Nakayas and many/most Japanese pens, the pen is cartridge converter filled.

Neo Standards measure approximately 148 mm long capped and 137 mm long uncapped. The unusually long section makes the pen super comfortable to hold. This Nakaya gem has been very lightly used and is complete with boxes, kimono, and unused box of cartridges.

The Neo Standard Writer in Aka Tamenuri is out of stock at the sole US Distributor. It can be special ordered, but wait times can be extensive. You can have this one right away, and at a cost savings to boot!

Yours for $625 plus $20 Priority Insured shipping in US.

Shipment outside US may be available at cost. Please inquire.

Email: whichwatch@roadrunner.com

I have about 50 Nakayas available. If you are looking for something in particular, please feel free to contact me.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to whichwatch For This Useful Post:

elaineb (May 27th, 2020)