Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Confidence in the hand.

Thanks

Default Re: Confidence in the hand.

I've been hiking the same 10 mile loop in the national park every Sunday morning for a year. When the pandemic occurred the park was closed. Now it is back open. I enjoy the 3 1/2 hour of solitude and concentration of being I the moment or living in the present. I do think our attitude determines the value of the process.

Thanks

3 1/2 hr walks in national parks, solitary strolls in NZ? You folks are very lucky.

Meanwhile my wife and i haven’t been more than a few blocks away from our place in Brooklyn since the LI pen show. And even we got out more than people like my niece in France who couldn’t leave the house.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by guyy View Post
    3 1/2 hr walks in national parks, solitary strolls in NZ? You folks are very lucky.

Meanwhile my wife and i haven’t been more than a few blocks away from our place in Brooklyn since the LI pen show. And even we got out more than people like my niece in France who couldn’t leave the house.
    The problem here are that some don't take the pandemic seriously and refuse to social distance or wear a mask. Even in the national park there is more interest in riding around than hiking. Last week I encountered only two hikers in 10 miles yet the roads were crowded.

You in New York know full well the serious nature of this virus. My kindest regards to you and your wife.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,529 Times in 1,299 Posts

Finding myself snowed under with work right now. Mainly because the transition back to the campus means we can start human research again, and there were a few studies stalled during lockdown. I have now flushed out all 7 vintage pens and stored them in a drawer. They may remain there for quite a while. In the meantime I am trying to 'connect' with a Pilot Custom 823 as a sole user. Kind of makes a bit of a mockery of the ink stash though!

This feels like the right path: a single trusty user pen. Whether the 823 will make the final cut is uncertain, but the absence of access to anything comparable makes that thought somewhat academic.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Empty_of_Clouds For This Useful Post:

Chuck Naill (June 11th, 2020), countrydirt (June 12th, 2020)