Picture1.png

An incredible set of MB Boheme Doue Guilloche in RB, BP and FP. I’ll only sell this as a set, they belong together. The FP just came back from Mont Blanc service, and is in new condition. The rollerball is barely used and in excellent condition; the ballpoint has minor usage micro-scratches on the metal surfaces and the grip surface is dulled due to use/handling. $1600 for all three pieces, includes shipping to the lower 48 with the individual boxes.

Beautiful MB 146 and MB 149 from the early 1990s (I believe both to be 1992 manufacture). The 149 has an exceptional EF point which is a wonderfully smooth nib that can maintain the pace of fine, quick, cursive or handle large, crisp print. The 146 is a buttery smooth medium nib which is perfect for times when the 149 seems too unwieldy. The 149 comes in the large presentation box with sealed ink bottle, manual, inner/outer box and sleeves. The 146 comes in a low-profile MB box. I’d like to sell these as a set for $850, including shipping to the lower 48.