Thread: FS: Montblanc Meisterstuck Hemingway Fountain Pen, Ballpoint Pen, and Carrying Case

Thanks

Default FS: Montblanc Meisterstuck Hemingway Fountain Pen, Ballpoint Pen, and Carrying Case

Hello

First time selling on here, so please correct me if I am doing something wrong.

I am selling my Montblanc Meisterstuck Hemingway Fountain Pen, Ballpoint Pen, and leather Montblanc carrying case. The carrying case is missing the original foam insert as it deteriorated.

I do not have the original paperwork or boxes. Will come with certificate of authenticity for both pens. Both were repaired and cleaned by Montblanc. I made a post here last year so more details on the history of my items here: https://fpgeeks.com/forum/showthread...625#post258625

Photo:

20190131_204411_resized.jpg

I would prefer to sell them as a lot, but open to other options. Prices are OBO. Asking $2,000 (fountain pen) $800 (ballpoint pen) and $200 (carrying case) so total is $3,000 plus shipping costs. It would be coming from Colorado. I believe that is a fair price after reviewing ebay. Let me know if I am out of whack.

Thank you, J
    Last edited by elouadj; July 2nd, 2020 at 06:39 PM.