Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: problems with Ebay seller engeika

Thanks

Default Re: problems with Ebay seller engeika

It should be sufficient to mark the customs declaration 'Returned Goods for Refund' or similar.
    The post office will supply the customs declaration for you to complete.
    Last edited by checkrail; April 9th, 2015 at 04:53 PM. Reason: Edited for additional information.

Thanks

Default Re: problems with Ebay seller engeika

Quote Originally Posted by SeeThroughPen View Post
    So today, six days after my initial email, I wrote him one more email in which I warned him that I would issue a claim with Paypal soon. After that he responded, apologizing that my mails were caught in his spam filter and that I may return the pen for a full refund + shipping.

I'm reliefed, but I'm not quite sure how to return the package. Anyone got any tips for me? Do you have to include a copy of the invoice and denote the package in some special way, so that customs accepts it as a return to sender package?
    Make sure you return the pen WITH TRACKING/DELIVERY CONFIRMATION. I learned that lesson the hardway after buying from a seller in Greece who turned out to be a scammer (long story). Paypal refunded most of my money on a relationship basis, but they weren't willing to side with me because they could not prove the pen ever arrived back to the seller.