Good afternoon!

Over the last year or so I've been able to learn a lot about my preferences for a pen. I knew going into it that I preferred a heavy pen, but how heavy and shape/size preference were things that took a little time. I don't write for long periods and I'm usually just jotting notes at work or making short bullet entries in a journal, so how a pen feels when I pick it up and take the first stroke is more important than whether it tires my hand.

My favorite pen in my small collection is a Levenger L-Tech 3.0. I haven't weighed it but literature and reviews I've found state 45-50g. I always post the cap and I really love the knurled grip section. The one thing that would make it perfect is a round body instead of the heptagonal section. The diameter, length, and weight of the pen feel great to me. This might be an odd preference, but I prefer smaller #5 nibs to a #6.

Can anyone recommend pens that are similar to the L-Tech, but with a round body? But not the Jinhao dragon pen

If it matters, I am left handed, I tend to write small, and quickly. For that reason, I prefer wetter writers, though understand that a nib swap can address any complaints. Because of my weight preference all of my pens so far have ended up being brass bodied.

Thank you!