Thread: Nakaya Naka-ai Awai Murasaki

Thanks

Default Nakaya Naka-ai Awai Murasaki

Awai Murasaki is a lovely and unusual finish that was discontinued by Nakaya a few years back. People sometimes ask me exactly what color Awai Murasaki is. I have heard it called Pinkish Purple and Purplish Pink, but those names seem cumbersome. When I put the two words Awai and Murasaki individually into Google Translate, I get Pale Purple. I asked my wife and she called it mauve, but I don't find the sound of that word nearly as attractive as the pen, so I will settle on..... "Dusty Rose".

Whatever you call it, Awai Murasaki is a really attractive and unusual finish no longer available from Nakaya. Yet here is one in the very popular Naka-ai shape. The pen is equipped with a 14K gold ruthenium plated nib in Soft Medium.

Like all Nakayas, the pen is cartridge converter filled. Naka-ai's measure approximately 149 mm long capped and 135 mm long uncapped. The pen has been extremely lightly used and is of course complete with boxes, kimono, and cartridges.

$895 plus $28 Priority Insured shipping within US

Shipping outside US available at cost. Please inquire.

Email: whichwatch@roadrunner.com

For fans of Awai Murasaki, I also have available a Dorsal Fin 1 in the same finish that is not included in this sale. If interested in the Dorsal Fin, please inquire.

Thanks

Default Re: Nakaya Naka-ai Awai Murasaki

PMd

Thanks

Default Re: Nakaya Naka-ai Awai Murasaki

SOLD! Thanks