Thread: OMAS 360 Magnum - user grade

Thanks

Default OMAS 360 Magnum - user grade

For sale is a well loved OMAS 360 Magnum. This is the largest size 360 and only came in a very dark blue color that pretty much looks black except in direct sun. This is a large pen at 6.25 inches capped and is a piston filler. The nib is an 18K M width with good flow and pleasant feedback. There are no boxes or papers. I am listing this as user grade due to the following condition issues:

The good:
    - Piston operates pretty smoothly, with a little extra effort to get it moving from zero
    - smooth nib with good flow and a bit of feedback
    - less common largest model
    - cap clicks on solidly and you can hold the pen by the cap with no issues
    - trim is pretty good with signs of use
    - piston cone lines up when closed

The bad:
    - Overall surface wear and some dullness on the resin, especially the body.
    - A ding on the piston cone
    - looks like there are some cracks on the outside of the cap lip that to to the trim (typical of this model and really all resin 360s)

The ugly:
    - a dig in the piston cone on one facet
    - a crack or maybe a scratch on another facet
    - The end of the piston cone (the point) looks like it took a whack and some thin top layer came off, almost like an M&M with part of the candy shell missing

The pen is functional and the cosmetic issues don't really show in indoor light. the damage is not rough or causing jagged or sharp edges. If the looks are not the most import part of the pen to you, you could be quite happy with this one.

After thinning down my collection of OMAS pens I bought a few more and now it is time to refocus more on Bexley pens, custom pens, and MB 149s. If this pen had a BB or OBB i would keep it, but as it is an M i can let it go to a new home.

REDUCED TO $335 before I clean the pen and put it back in storage. US shipping included. Questions are welcomed but do not hold the pen for you. The first firm commitment take it. You can message me here or email me at CoolPens4Sale@gmail.com for faster response.

Thanks for looking
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by zaddick; August 14th, 2020 at 12:15 PM.

Thanks

Default Re: OMAS 360 Magnum - user grade

Reduced to $335 for the short term.