Thread: Pilot Namiki Faceted Vanishing Point Burgundy/Red - 14 K Medium Nib

Thanks

Default Pilot Namiki Faceted Vanishing Point Rare Brown Burgundy - 14 K Medium Nib

have a good condition burgundy faceted vanishing point that is in good condition with some microscratching. There are no cracks or dings on the body. The pen is in surprisingly good shape for a pen of this age and must not have been used very often. The nib is a smooth medium, which was surprisingly wide for what I expected, I would even say it is a Western Medium size (although it maybe a little thinner). I think that these nibs run a bit wide, just like the modern ones.

The pen will come with the original CON20 converter that these were sold with/came with.

Someone pointed out that this pen is actually the limited edition brown burgundy that isn’t found outside of Japan, typically. Typically these are found in the 400 dollar range. Comparison:

http://www.carmenriverapens.com/wp-c...ng-poin-2t.jpg

Pilot Namiki Faceted Vanishing Point Fountain Pen (c. 1981) – Brown Burgundy

SHIPPING INCLUDED CONUS - $325

Some more pictures - https://imgur.com/a/lfJenGb

wJ96Ri9.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Jobesmirage; August 22nd, 2020 at 10:27 PM.

Thanks

Default Re: Pilot Namiki Faceted Vanishing Point Burgundy/Red - 14 K Medium Nib

bump

Thanks

Default Re: Pilot Namiki Faceted Vanishing Point Burgundy/Red - 14 K Medium Nib

bump with edits because someone more knowledgeable stepped in