Hi again! Selling a special little Sailor today. Pics, verification, and writing sample here: http://imgur.com/a/bixvONV.

Up today is my Sailor Pro Gear Slim Mini "Gemini" special edition with a 14k music nib. These were done as a collab between Sailor and Bungubox starting last year, with only 100 pieces made for each sign of the zodiac. This one is the Gemini edition, a gorgeous light teal with a clear coat finial. This pen makes for a great pocket carrier because of its size, but the cap screws securely onto the back of the pen making it larger and very comfortable to write with. The nib is extraordinary—fat, chonky, wet, and also extremely pretty. The gemini symbol is engraved into the nib as well as inlaid into the cap finial.

Alas, I'm a libra, and am gonna hunt down that version eventually. The pen will ship to you with original box and powers, as well as a couple empty Sailor ink cartridges and one with black ink. Letting this one go for $200 or best offer, including tracked/insured CONUS shipping.

As ever, message me with questions, offers, or puns. Happy writing!