Hi all. Big Italian chonky boi alert. Photos, verification, and writing sample here: http://imgur.com/a/m5miIju.

For sale today is my Omas 360 in gorgeous off-white with an 18k medium nib. This design is nothing short of legendary, and is of course no longer being produced because Omas is sadly no longer with us. It's a piston filler, and I've fully disassembled and lubed the mechanism recently so it works great. The pen is gorgeous but shows signs commensurate with some years of use—some microscratching and a little discoloration on the bottom facet of the pen, probably from storage in a heavily dyed sleeve from a prior owner. That's basically the only "defect;" the Greek key engraving, the nib, the piston, and the feed are all in great shape.

Speaking of, the nib is fed by a full ebonite feed and is nothing short of luscious. Wet, soft, and beautifully stamped with that classic deco Omas look.

As you can tell, I love this pen. But bills call to me, and I've always wanted one of these in blue or a darker color. So I'm dipping my toes into letting it go.

This beaut will ship to you in a free brown pebbled leather Leonardo pen sleeve, with tracked and insured shipping within CONUS. Asking $285 or best offer.

As ever, message me with questions, offers, and puns. Happy writing!