Thread: Blackstone Inks Out of Business?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,124 Times in 428 Posts

Default Blackstone Inks Out of Business?

Amberleadavis, the "Inky Thoughts" forum moderator at FPN shared a note that Blackstone Inks may have disappeared as a business. An inquiry of some of my usual contacts that carry this ink brand such as Andersonpens, Jetpens, Cult Pens and Lemur Ink all reply with some variation of the same message I received from Anderson Pens:

Hello James,

Thanks for the note. At this time we do not know what the situation is with Blackstone. We have tried on multiple
    occasions to contact them and do not receive a response back. We are unsure if they are temporarily closed due to the
    pandemic of if it is a permanent thing. We will continue to reach out to them with hopes that we can have a positive
    response.

Sorry we do not have more news than that at this time.

Thank you and take care,

Anderson Pens
    10 E. College Ave, #112A
    Appleton, WI 54911
    (920) 997-8220

In addition, the Just Write Pens website in Australia (creators and owner of Blackstone Inks) doesn't exist any more. Many of their favorite colors have been out of stock for the past 5 months. I suggest if you want any more of your (Still in Stock) favorite colors of Blackstone Ink that you buy them as soon as possible.

All the Best.
    Bucket list - walk the Camino de Santiago again

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to junglejim For This Useful Post:

Chemyst (August 15th, 2020), Chrissy (August 14th, 2020), damfino (September 10th, 2020), Kursaal (August 17th, 2020), Yazeh (August 17th, 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 10,367 Times in 3,978 Posts

Default Re: Blackstone Inks Out of Business?

Thank you for passing on this information junglejim. It's possible it may not be a permanent situation but all we can do is to wait and see.
    Regards, Chrissy | My Review Blog: inkyfountainpens