Thread: For Sale - Lamy AL Star Copper Orange and Pilot Capless (Vanishing Point) Deep Yellow

Thanks

Default SOLD - Lamy AL Star and Pilot Vanishing Point

Edit: Both pens have been sold.

For Sale:

Lamy AL Star 2015 Special Edition Copper Orange with fine nib (nib can be swapped to broad if buyer chooses) with four included Lamy Mango cartridges. Does not include z24 converter. $old shipped CONUS via USPS first class with payment by PayPal Goods And Services.

Pilot Capless (Vanishing Point) in Deep Yellow Mustard with 18K Fine nib. Previous owner had swapped out the special alloy medium nib that came in it originally. Includes pack of black cartridges as well as the converter already installed on the nib unit. $old shipped CONUS via USPS flat rate small box with payment by PayPal Goods And Services.

There is nothing wrong with either pen. I just don't find myself reaching for them as often as I do my other pens. Plus, I've got my eye on purchasing another pen at the moment. I'd like to find a good home for these. Please let me know if you have any questions. These will be sold to US buyers only please. I've bought and sold on FPGeeks, FountainPenNetwork as well as eBay. Thanks for looking and have a great day.

IMG_0287.jpgIMG_0289.jpgIMG_0290.jpgIMG_0288.jpgIMG_0285.jpgIMG_0286.jpgIMG_0284.jpg
    Last edited by kulnet; August 18th, 2020 at 11:47 AM.

Thanks

Default Re: For Sale - Lamy AL Star Copper Orange and Pilot Capless (Vanishing Point) Deep Ye

Price drop bump. Lamy is now $30 and VP is now $100.

Thanks

Default Re: For Sale - Lamy AL Star Copper Orange and Pilot Capless (Vanishing Point) Deep Ye

The Vanishing Point has sold. The Lamy is still available.

Thanks

One final price drop to $25 on the Lamy.