Good Evening everyone,

Glad to have joined this forum as be among so much knowledge and experience. I am currently making a fountain pen but ran into trouble with the the # 6 Jowo nib unit I have, particularly the housing, It is made I believe by Conklin; after doing some research I believe it is a Omniflex type.

I have been trying to find the appropriate tap needed for this nib housing and attached a photo. If any can recognized this and can help, hugely appreciated.

- Merrill

Nib Unit.PNG