Thread: Parting with a few pens

Thanks

Default Parting with a few pens

Hello fellow fountain pen people,

For sale are a few pens to help mitigate recent and upcoming medical expenses. All pens are ready to write and pricing includes PapPay G+S fees and CONUS shipping. Cheers!

First up, Kaweco Liliput kit in black. Includes all pictured items EXCEPT loose spare feed, loose spare F nib, and one of the cartridges. I didn't use this one much, as I prefer heftier pens. Fun to have a modular little pen like this though!

Priced at $55

Kaweco1.jpgKaweco2.jpg

--

Next is a Sheaffer's fountain pen + pencil set. Lever and ink sac are fully operational. The nib is exceptionally smooth and the pencil is in working order. The celluloid is nice without any cloudiness from age. Unsure of how old these are. Imprint on the side reads "W.A. SHEAFFER PEN CO. / FORT MADISON, IOWA U.S.A. / PATENTED IN U.S.A. / 350". There is a name engraving for a certain Bill Smith. Evidently Mr. Smith had a nervous habit of chomping as he wrote, as there are minor teeth marks on the end of each. Priced accordingly.

Priced at $65

Sheaffers1.jpgsheaffers2.jpgsheaffers3.jpgsheaffers4.jpg

--

Now we have a lovely Monteverde body, no nib included. I bought a couple of these back in the day and gave one away as a gift, along with the nib for this one so she could try a fine and a stub. I had the intention of adding once of my cool nibs to this one but never got around to it. Out of the two, the pattern on this one was much nicer.

Priced at $25

Monteverde.jpg

--

I have two pens left to list but need to run to an appointment and don't have time to upload everything on my Stone Age connection. Will edit to add these two later this evening, but for now, a teaser image!

Platinum5.jpg

Thanks

Default Re: Parting with a few pens

Seems that my pictures got rotated somewhere along the way... oh well. Enjoy!