Thread: Lambrou Classic Pens LB5's

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks

Default Lambrou Classic Pens LB5's

It is with very mixed feelings that I have decided to break up my assembled collection of all 6 color LB's and offer them for sale individually.

How much can be written about Andy Lambrou’s Limited Edition LB5’s that has not already been said? They’re gorgeous. They write superbly. They are such great pens they garnered outstanding reviews from a number of leading reviewers, including SBRE Brown, Matt “PenHabit” Armstrong, David “Figboot” Parker, and Dan “The Nibsmith” Smith. If you can't find their reviews via Google, let me know and I'll send you the links.

Following these reviews the Limited Edition pens in each of six different colors were quickly gobbled up by the market and now are only very infrequently seen offered for sale with perhaps only 1 or 2 per year coming to market. Here’s your chance to buy a seldom offered LB5.

First of my LB 5's to be offered is the Tairiku (continent) in Amethyst, number 13/50. LB5’s are based on the Sailor King of Pen but about 5mm longer and are made of diffusion bonded material that is unlike any other both in appearance and performance. The material was made in sheet form by Sintetica (Italy) and then diffusion bonded by Carville (UK) to produce the extremely durable and stable (not to mention drop dead gorgeous) material used in this pen. The pen is cartridge converter filled and equipped with the original huge two tone Sailor 21K gold nib in Medium that is nice and bouncy. The pen measures about 6 ¼ inches long capped and 5 3/8 inches long uncapped.

The pen is pre-owned and has been very lightly used. It is accompanied by it’s original boxes and papers. The last LB5 I could find that has been sold was in June on Ebay, which sold immediately to a Buy it Now of $4000 but you can do better right here.

Yours for $3650 includes Priority Registered shipping within US. $100 discount if paid by Wire Transfer or Paypal F&F.

Shipment outside US may be available at cost. Please inquire.

Email: whichwatch@roadrunner.com

Brown pen has been sold

Last edited by whichwatch; August 30th, 2020 at 03:14 PM.

Thanks

Default Re: Lambrou Classic Pens LB5's

Brown pen is sold. Others still available.

Thanks

Hi Rick,

it seems my emails are not getting through to you. Which of these are still available?

Thanks

Brown and Red are gone. White, Green, Amethyst, and Blue are still available.

My email is: whichwatch@roadrunner.com