I haven’t been here for awhile. New job and damn this COVID, but I’ve been working from home since March. Not that great as one may think as you work through what used to be your travelling time, lunch time, etc. Plus you meet nobody unless it’s on Zoom, etc. But I’m grateful I have a job. Anyhow, I somehow found out about Nakaya. Dorsal Fin 2 to be precise. Now, I’ve never seen one in the flesh but decided to place an order. Anyway, the questions they asked got me thinking. See, I can afford it, but I’m inexperienced. They asked how fast do you write, what angle do you hold the pen, etc. They said “For your hands only”. I went Whoa. Hang on. I know nothing. What if this ends up being a dud from a writing perspective. It’s not like I can send it back. So before I drop $2kAUD on it, what should I be considering? My gut feel is think of something else until I know what “nib feedback” is, what “elastic nib” is and more. Hence why I’m posting to elicit your advice. Appreciate any advice. Cheers