Thread: Lambrou Pens LB5's – Choice of 4

Thanks

Default Lambrou Pens LB5's – Choice of 4

It was with very mixed feelings that last week I decided to break up my assembled collection of all 6 color LB's and offer them for sale individually.

How much can be written about Andy Lambrou’s Limited Edition LB5’s that has not already been said? They’re gorgeous. They write superbly. They are such great pens they garnered outstanding reviews from a number of leading reviewers, including SBRE Brown, Matt “PenHabit” Armstrong, David “Figboot” Parker, and Dan “The Nibsmith” Smith. If you can't find their reviews via Google, let me know and I'll send you the links.

Following these reviews the Limited Edition pens in each of six different colors were quickly gobbled up by the market and now are only very infrequently seen offered for sale with perhaps only 1 or 2 per year coming to market. Here’s your chance to buy a seldom offered LB5.

I have all of the colors for sale but to show off the beauty of these pens will post close up pictures of one. Similar pictures of any of the other colors are available upon request. Shown below is the “Tairiku” which is a shade of creamy white. LB5’s are based on the Sailor King of Pen but about 5mm longer and are made of diffusion bonded material that is unlike any other both in appearance and performance. The material was made in sheet form by Sintetica (Italy) and then diffusion bonded by Carville (UK) to produce the extremely durable and stable (not to mention drop dead gorgeous) material used in this pen. The pens are cartridge converter filled and equipped with huge Sailor 21K gold nibs that are nice and bouncy. The pens measure about 6 ¼ inches long capped and 5 3/8 inches long uncapped.

The pens are pre-owned and have been very lightly used. Each is accompanied by it’s original boxes. The last LB5 I could find that has been sold was in June on Ebay, which sold immediately to a Buy it Now of $4000 which you can see at this link:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Classic-Pen...cAAOSwaL5e8RZX
    but you can do better right here.

Your choice for $3650 each includes Priority Registered shipping within US. $100 discount if paid by Wire Transfer or Paypal F&F.

I am willing to consider your Nakayas in full or partial trade

Shipment outside US may be available at cost. Please inquire.

Email: whichwatch@roadrunner.com

Brown pen has been sold

Red pen has been sold

Thanks

Default Re: Lambrou Pens LB5's – Choice of 4

Gorgeous!

Good Buddy Bump

Thanks

Default Re: Lambrou Pens LB5's – Choice of 4

Hello WhichWatch, I have sent an email inquiring about 2 of your pens from my code59656 gmail account. Please know that is my actual email address, it is not spam. Thank You!