Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Naill View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Detman101 View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Jon Szanto View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Detman101 View Post
So given the perspectives that Catbert and Pajaro have presented...can we say that there are no definitive "Expensive" or "Cheap" pens...as it's from the perspective of ones wallet, comfort level or pleasure?
Wouldn't that make sense no matter who said it? An individual's relationship to finances is directly linked to how much they have, and what is expensive to a young student is likely not to a practicing lawyer. Etc.
No...it's not actually.
The common sentiment I've seen expressed around here is "More expensive is better than yours" or "cheap=garbage".
The little-peen "I'm better than you" crowd champions things like these...expensive baubles.
It's the same line as the dude on the range during qualifications week with the kitted out AR that doesn't even know what all the expensive toys he's attached to his rig even do...
But he had have em cause they're "The best on the market".
Dudes like that gets mined, naded or popped before they even get to use their "expensive toys"...it's ridiculous.
Just a suggestion, don't attempt to generalize the forum this way. If you are banned or ignored, you will have lost a valuable resource. Just because someone like a $500 MB is not a threat to you. Peace all!!!
Not a threat at all, merely stating what I've experienced.
I have my path...they have theirs.
That half/demographic already ignores me anyhow...lol.
Peace.