Well, you guys asked for it, so here we go...the first of probably many installments of "what obscure writing instrument is this?" If this isn't the appropriate Forum Location for this sort of thing, someone please point me in the right direction and I'll travel over to that area instead. Thanks in advance, and if you can provide clues or ideas, I'm planning on continuing to research until it's been documented and we can move on to the next, so any little tidbit will be helpful. Going to do a couple/three at a time to keep it manageable and interesting. Here goes...

#1: Viceroy brand fountain pen with a Viceroy 14KT nib. My lack of knowledge is so evident here that while I'm thinking the nib is maybe damaged, perhaps the angling is supposed to be like this for broader strokes? Also, the back appears to be a plunger sort of deal (guessing that's not the technical term). Only info I could find on Viceroy was that it was possibly a sub-brand of one of the big guys. Kind of looks like a Sheaffer, maybe?

Viceroy Fountain Pen 1.jpgViceroy Fountain Pen 3.jpgViceroy Fountain Pen 5.jpg

#2: It has a very similar pattern to the Viceroy fountain pen, but the trim is gold instead of silver colored. It's a twist pencil with zero inscriptions anywhere.

Unknown Twist pencil 4.jpgUnknown Twist pencil 3.jpgUnknown Twist Pencil 2.jpgUnknown Twist pencil 1.jpg

Not sure how to get to the ink in the fountain pen which has obviously dried. It's hard to see in the pictures, but when it's held up to the light you can see through the middle of the pen (and see all the dried up ink inside as well). Thanks for your help!