Thread: Esterbrook, Waterman's, Parker pens for sale

Thanks

Default Esterbrook, Waterman's, Parker pens for sale

I have a few pens I'd like to move either because they are duplicates for me or they are taking up valuable real estate.

Verification/Gallery: https://imgur.com/a/1DNaVb2

1942 Esterbrook Dollar pen with band-less cap-This is a nice little pen with a new sac installed and a 1550 steel nib installed. Rated (D) for the micro scratches from age and use and a crack on the threaded portion of the barrel. It appears to have stabilized and just to make sure there is no movement, I shellacked the section onto the barrel when I replaced the sac. Asking $45

1950's Watermans C/F in black with steel cap and gold plated clip. Rated C, this pen is in very nice condition with only microscratching and some minor marring to the clip. The original cartridge is present. No corrosion on the internals when I disassembled it to clean it out. The star is the smooth as silk 18kt. nib which writes like a <M>. Asking $65

1930's Parker Premiere which is the Canadian equivalent to the U.S. Duette Sr. which is part of the depression era "Thrift" series. Beautiful blue and black marbling with clear imprint, this button filler is a stunner. A new sac has been installed and the 14kt. Parker Pen nib delivers a smooth <F> line. Rated D for the small barrel crack at the cap threads which have stabilized. I shellacked the section in place when replacing the sac to make sure there is no wiggle, even though the fit was nice and tight. Asking $75

Late 1950's Esterbrook SJ (Demi) in red icicle. This little guy will make a nice EDC. New sac and fitted with 1551 steel nib. Rated D for color fade and slight shrink/warpage at the end of the barrel. Icicle patterned Esties are getting hard to find and fetch considerably more than their standard patterned cousins. Asking $40

Please ask if you have any questions. Shipping will be an additional $5 anywhere within CONUS. No international sales please. I am open to trades if you are. Thanks for looking!
    Attached Images Attached Images