Thread: Campo Marzio Nero Ink Gorgeous Bottle 4 Sale Or Trade

Thanks

Default Campo Marzio Nero Ink Gorgeous Bottle 4 Trade or Sale. Let's Deal!

Hi Geekers!

I'm a BIG fan of ink from the Italian-based Campo Marzio and when I saw this gorgeous bottle of ink on eBay, I snapped it up thinking ROMA meant black. On the contrary (or in Italian, "anzi") it's more purple (at least to my eye) and why we're all here today.

Campos Marzio inks sadly, no longer come in these amazing bottles. I have no idea how old it is. I cracked the seal, filled a pen, discovered the ink had a purple sheen (not a fan), replaced the ink, and hoping to find someone that's interested. The bottle is 99.9% full. Volume 150ml.

Here's a link that should help:
    http://www.fountainpennetwork.com/fo...zio-roma%C2%A0

I paid $50 (I know) and looking to recoup as much of the loss as possible. Any reasonable offer will be seriously considered.
    I'm also thinking a trade/swap might make more "cents." (Sorry.) Would trade for Parker Quink Blue or Blue-Black or Waterman Serenity Blue.
    Would love a TWSBI ECO in F or Medium or a Kaweco Sport in F or Medium, but open to other writers as well.
    As such, I'm amenable to using the ink as partial payment for a more expensive writer such as the Franklin Christoph Ghost which I've been jonesing for.
    The ink is just sitting here looking pretty so if you have a deal/barter/swap, I'm interested.

Shipping US. PayPal.

As always, thank you, Geekers! Stay safe!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by And Who Disguised As; November 28th, 2020 at 09:02 AM.

Thanks

Default Re: Campo Marzio Nero Ink Gorgeous Bottle 4 Sale Or Trade

[edited]
    I didn't realize this was a sale or trade posting, sorry. This is a really cool bottle!
    Last edited by mulrich; September 29th, 2020 at 01:12 PM.

Thanks

Personally, I like fast dry inks. I have two other Marzio inks, Turquoise and Blue that (to me) are terrific.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by And Who Disguised As View Post
    Hi Geekers!

I'm a BIG fan of ink from the Italian-based Campo Marzio and when I saw this gorgeous bottle of ink on eBay, I snapped it up thinking ROMA meant black. On the contrary (or in Italian, "anzi") it's more purple (at least to my eye) and why we're all here today.

Campos Marzio inks sadly, no longer come in these amazing bottles. I have no idea how old it is. I cracked the seal, filled a pen, discovered the ink had a purple sheen (not a fan), replaced the ink, and hoping to find someone that's interested. The bottle is 99.9% full. Volume 150ml.

Here's a link that should help:
    http://www.fountainpennetwork.com/fo...zio-roma%C2%A0

I paid $50 (I know) and looking to recoup as much of the loss as possible. Any reasonable offer will be seriously considered.
    I'm also thinking a trade/swap might make more "cents." (Sorry.) Would love a TWSBI ECO in F or Medium or a Kaweco Sport in F or Medium, but open to other writers as well.

Shipping US. PayPal.

As always, thank you, Geekers! Stay safe!
    These are great inks I have several that I never even opened and I’ll check if I have this color already which I thought would be black. Does it come with the outer box with label?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks

All I have is the bottle you see in the picture. Sorry.