Thread: FS: Levenger L-Tech, Sheaffer Targa, Desiderata Dumka, and Leonardo Grande

Thanks

Default FS: Levenger L-Tech, Sheaffer Targa, Desiderata Dumka, and Leonardo Grande

Hi all! Help me recover from my month of birthday excesses! Letting go some beauties today. All prices include tracked CONUS shipping. International shipping available at cost. Offers always welcome. Pics, verification, and writing sample videos here: http://imgur.com/a/BVFlcKr.

SOLD First is my Levenger L-Tech fitted with a vintage 14k Burrows stub! The pen is in good used conditions with a few microscratches here and there, but the obvious star of the show is the nib. It's VERY soft, wet, and flexy, which adds to the already-present line variation that comes from the fact that it's a stub. Excellent pen-nib combo that I don't use nearly often enough. Asking $90 OBO.

SOLD Next is my Sheaffer Targa in stainless steel with an inlaid broad calligraphy nib. This was made, I believe, in the late 1980s or early 1990s and is in excellent condition. The nib is suuuuper broad, stubby, and wet; wonderful for calligraphy and lettering as well as writing with flair. It'll include a Sheaffer twist converter. Asking $100 OBO.

SOLD Third we've got a catch-and-release: my Desiderata Dumka handmade piston filler in taupe cast acrylic. Pierre of Desiderata Pens is an absolute wizard and handmakes all parts of the pen except the nib and feed. It's a piston-filler that holds a metric ton of ink, and has a stiff and stylish ball-end clip to keep it secure in your pocket or case. It's armed with a 1.1mm Jowo stub nib. Paid $260 for this a couple weeks ago, asking $200 $175 OBO.

SOLD Finally we've got my Leonardo Momento Zero Grande in "Caraibi" color with a broad stainless steel nib. This was actually my birthday gift to myself last year and I'm reluctant to sell it, but it sits unused most of the time which is a crying damn shame. This is the larger "grande" size Leo released last year, which feels wonderfully substantial yet not too heavy in hand. It has an ebonite feed and an integrated piston converter system that holds about 1.5 mL of ink. The steel nibs Leonardo use are surprisingly soft and expressive, and the ebonite feed in this helps it write a SUPER juicy line. It'll come to you with the big, luxurious Leonardo gift box and an 80% full bottle of Leonardo turquoise. Asking $225 OBO.

As ever, message me with questions, offers, and puns. Happy writing and stay safe/sane y'all.

Last edited by DomainOfDolin; September 30th, 2020 at 08:55 PM.

Thanks

Default Re: FS: Levenger L-Tech, Sheaffer Targa, Desiderata Dumka, and Leonardo Grande

Is that a #5 nib on the Levenger?

Thanks

Default Re: FS: Levenger L-Tech, Sheaffer Targa, Desiderata Dumka, and Leonardo Grande

Reducing Desiderata to $175 OBO. Save me a trip to the post office!