Thread: Help with pen

Thanks

Default Help with pen

Hi!
    My ink pen has run out of ink, and I can't find what the cartridge's name is, so I could buy a new one online. Can anyone identify the name of this? Thanks.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,336 Times in 3,966 Posts

Default Re: Help with pen

It looks like a ballpoint refill.
    If you get the brand name of the ballpoint pen that it came from and type into Google "ballpoint refill for ------- (whatever the brand is) you may be able to find one that is somewhere in the part of the world where you are.
    Not all ballpoints are refillable. Some just need complete replacement when they run out of ink.
    Regards, Chrissy | My Review Blog: inkyfountainpens

Thanks

Thanks for the suggestion! This pen is offbrand, I wanted to paste here what the pen looks like (amazon had one), but there in the description was written the ink cartridge name! (I don't know if these things are called cartridges, but I hope you got the point). These tubes of ink are called "Blue ink (ASIN: B07H368489)" (It can be found on amazon). Thanks !

The pen: https://www.amazon.com/Multitool-Pen...01ER7AMXG?th=1

Thanks
    Thanked 10,336 Times in 3,966 Posts

I went to Amazon.com using your link.
    This is what it says in the description:

EXTRA INK REFILLS – Every pack of 2PCS Multifunction pen come with 5 extra black ink refills! Depending on your usage, that should last for a while! The ink cartridge is available in packs of 20. Blue ink (ASIN: B07H368489) and black ink (ASIN: B06VY3T7TF) on Amazon.

I suggest you check out that link and buy the replacements from Amazon unless the ink replacements cost more than the original pen. In that case you should just buy a replacement pen.
    Regards, Chrissy | My Review Blog: inkyfountainpens

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pepperoni View Post
    Thanks for the suggestion! This pen is offbrand, I wanted to paste here what the pen looks like (amazon had one), but there in the description was written the ink cartridge name! (I don't know if these things are called cartridges, but I hope you got the point). These tubes of ink are called "Blue ink (ASIN: B07H368489)" (It can be found on amazon). Thanks !

The pen: https://www.amazon.com/Multitool-Pen...01ER7AMXG?th=1
    I apologize for bringing up an old topic. But please tell me, were you able to refill the pen?