Thread: Pilot Modern Grandee - Rare 14K B Nib [B]

Thanks

Default Pilot Modern Grandee - Rare 14K B Nib [B]

This pen is "modern" because these were made in the late 1970s to the late 1980s after the original fancier Pilot Grandees were retired. At one point these keyhole style clips were really in and Pilot jumped on that trend. This one comes with a 14 karat broad nib. Condition wise, it is in B condition and has microscratches, maybe some minor brassing on the section ring that you can see with a magnifying glass, the pen has been inked at least once Modern Pilot converters will fit (CON-20, CON-40, CON-50, CON-B).

This pen is not too uncommon and I have listed a couple in the past however this particular pen sports a rarer BROAD nib. I haven't seem too many models of this pen with this specific nib. The Fine and the Medium are much more common and I have rarely seen other nib choices. The Broad nib here is fairly wide and will write like Pilot Broad nibs. This nib choice also gives enough room for a nib grinder to do work unlike the smaller nib choices; so if you wanted this pen with a stub, you can get it!

$120 with a couple of carts OBO

SHIPPING INCLUDED IN CONUSEzlYwKH.jpgG3tGA66.jpg

Thanks

Default Re: Pilot Modern Grandee - Rare 14K B Nib [B]

bump