Thread: WTT Omas Paragon Arco Bronze for Conid Kingsize or Pilot Custom Urushi

Thanks

Default WTT Omas Paragon Arco Bronze for Conid Kingsize or Pilot Custom Urushi

I've got a early 90's Omas Paragon (the smaller sized) arco bronze with a juicy broad nib in virtually mint condition that I'm looking to trade for either a Conid Kingsize or a Pilot Custom Urushi.

If you have other pens you think might entice me, please offer them up.

I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks!

Thanks

Default Re: WTT Omas Paragon Arco Bronze for Conid Kingsize or Pilot Custom Urushi

An update with things I've learned about the pen for sale, while having a nice conversation with FPgeeks famed WhichWatch.

1. This is an early 2000's Omas Paragon (it has only Omas Italy branding on the cap, indicative of the phase of Omas production).

2. The nib is a bock-made nib. And, boy, does it write beautifully.

3. I am pretty much at this point only interested in trading it, with a bit of cash on the side, for a Conid Kingsize.

Here is a video I made in response to some inquiries from WhichWatch. Just ignore everything I say about the pen in the video, as it's all wrong. But the thing itself is hard to beat.

best,
    Chad

Thanks

Default Re: WTT Omas Paragon Arco Bronze for Conid Kingsize or Pilot Custom Urushi

I would also consider trade for a Pilot/Namiki Yukare Royale or for a Custom Urushi with some other pen alongside.