Thread: FS: Notebook and Notepad Lot (A5, Lamy, CF, Midori, Franklin-Christoph, L1917)

Thanks

Default FS: Notebook and Notepad Lot (A5, Lamy, CF, Midori, Franklin-Christoph, L1917)

For sale is a notebook and notepad paper lot . All the pads and notebooks are unused or have very minimal writing in them (described below). Some are still sealed in cellophane. None have any wear or damage that I can see. All of the paper is fp friendly.

Included in the lot:

Midori MD A5 notebook with blank paper. Unused but for one line of writing on the first page ("Pilot CH 92, Noodler's HoD" and two small horizontal lines). Comes in cellophane. Also included is a Midori paper cover to use with the A5 notebook. I'll guess it should also fit other notebooks. Unused and in cellophane.

Midori Grain Memo Pad. 5 x 3 with black leather cover and both lined and blank paper. 100 sheets total. Unused.

Clairefontaine A5 thread bound My Essential notebook with green covers and lined 90g paper. 96 sheets/184 pages, plus table of contents. This notebook also features numbered pages, cover band and book mark. Unused.

Clairefontaine Triomphe Notepad with 50 sheets of blank paper. Still sealed in cellophane.

Stifflexible medium notebook with lightning bolt design on cover. 5 x 8 1/4. 192 pages: 144 lined, 32 blank and 16 perforated graph pages. 80 gsm paper. It also comes with a small ruler/bookmark. Unused.

Franklin-Christoph A5 notepad with 80 sheets of blank paper. Unused.

Franklin-Christoph A5 Firma-Flex notebook/journal with 192 pages of blank paper. Unused.

Leuchtturm 1917 A5 purple hardcover notebook with dot grid paper. Unused but for a little writing at the top of the table of contents indicating the date received and the site I bought it from. I believe it has all the paperwork, etc., it came with new.

Lamy A5 hardcover notebook with black trim. Lamy ruled paper. Still sealed in cellophane.

Edit: Now also included is a 8 x 11/A4 sized French Ruled notebook. Pictures in post 10 below. It is new/unused. I don't think the paper is very fp friendly.

$79 including shipping in the USA for the this lot. I will accept PayPal or check/money order. Please send me a private message if you are interested. Thank you.

A5 Notebooks 1a.JPGA5 Notebooks 2b.JPGA5 Notebooks 4a.JPGA5 Notebooks 5a.JPG
    Last edited by Zhivago; November 24th, 2020 at 03:51 PM.

Thanks

Default Re: FS: Notebook and Notepad Lot (A5, Lamy, CF, Midori, Franklin-Christoph, L1917)

Bump.

Thanks

Default Re: FS: Notebook and Notepad Lot (A5, Lamy, CF, Midori, Franklin-Christoph, L1917)

Bump.

Thanks

Bump.

Based on the sites I priced these items at, the entire lot would be just under $120 brand new and before any shipping or taxes.

Thanks

Oh wow, that's a LOT of quality notepads!

Nice!
    "I can only improve my self, not the world."

Thanks

Bump.

Thanks

Bump.

Thanks

Hi there, what do you estimate the retail cost of the lot is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PenHead View Post
    Hi there, what do you estimate the retail cost of the lot is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Based on the sites I priced these items at, the entire lot would be just under $120 brand new and before any shipping or taxes.

Thanks

Bump. The French ruled notebook below is now also included with the other items. It is 8 x 11 and new/unused. I don't think the paper is particularly fp friendly.

French Rule 1.JPGFrench Rule 2.JPG