Hi all! Colorful one for sale today. Pics, verification, and writing sample video here: http://imgur.com/a/zm8NUKV.

Letting go today my Black Robin Pens "King Lear" model in fluorescent yellow-green alumilite material with a double-broad stainless steel Bock nib. I've owned this for less than a week and inked it once; I'm its first owner. I really love the size and color of the pen, bit something about it isn't quite speaking to me, so I'm passing it along to you. The pen is similar in size and shape to a Franklin-Christoph model 46, and is substantial yet lightweight. Truly a pleasure to write with, and the nib is SUPER juicy and lovely.

It'll ship with its converter, original paperwork, and cute gray felt sleeve to keep it safe and warm. If you're familiar with my nib grinding work (which I'm glad to provide samples/photos/references of), I'm happy to add a grind of your choice for an extra 20 buckeroos. I can do stubs, italics, architects, reverse architects, and whatnot. If you're interested just let me know and we can hammer out details; this big nib would be a great canvas for a fun grind! Otherwise I'm asking $130 or best offer including tracked CONUS shipping.

As ever, message me with questions, offers, and puns. Happy writing and stay safe/sane my friends. ❤️