Thread: FS: Montblanc 134, Black Robin Pens King Lear, Russ Pens Ebonite

Thanks

Default FS: Montblanc 134, Black Robin Pens King Lear, Russ Pens Ebonite

Hi all! Selling two of mine and one of my friend's today. Verification photo here.

SOLD First up is a 1930s Montblanc 134 in great user condition! This pen is a piston filler in black celluloid with a long striated ink window. Cork pistom seal is intact and works wonderfully, and the medium 14k gold nib lays down a super wet and juicy line with a touch of bounce/softness to it. The snowcap has a tiny bit of discoloration on it but otherwise everything is in great shape. No nicks, scratches, or cracks. These are tough to find, much less in the States, much less in user condition. Friend's asking $750 or best reasonable offer, which will include tracked and insured CONUS shipping. International shipping absolutely available at cost too.

Next is my brand-spanking-new Black Robin Pens "King Lear" Model in Fluorescent green-yellow with a DOUBLE BROAD Bock steel nib! I've owned this for less than a week and inked it once; I'm its first owner. I really love the size and color of the pen, bit something about it isn't quite speaking to me, so I'm passing it along to you. The pen is similar in size and shape to a Franklin-Christoph model 46, and is substantial yet lightweight. Truly a pleasure to write with, and the nib is SUPER juicy and lovely. It'll ship with its converter, original paperwork, and cute gray felt sleeve to keep it safe and warm. Asking $120 $85 or best offer including tracked CONUS shipping.

SOLD Last but not least is my Russ Pens Ebonite pen in gorgeous woodgrain ebonite with a 1.5mm jowo stub nib. Russ George is a new maker on the custom pen scene out of Texas, but already making a splash with his gorgeous ebonites and classic silhouettes. This is a catch and release for me; I received it about two weeks ago and I really enjoy it but I'm not using it nearly as much as I had anticipated, so I figured I'd pass it along to its next loving owner. The body is substantial yet lightweight, making for a wonderful everyday user. The nib writes a wet and generous line, and is good for both regular handwriting and calligraphy / lettering. Asking $80 or best offer, including converter and tracked CONUS shipping.

As ever, message me with questions, offers, and puns. Happy writing and stay safe/sane, my friends.

Last edited by DomainOfDolin; October 21st, 2020 at 01:55 PM.

Thanks

Default Re: FS: Montblanc 134, Black Robin Pens King Lear, Russ Pens Ebonite

Bump with big price cut to fluorescent pen. Save me a trip to the post!