Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: I Cannot Fathom This Election

Thanks

Default Re: I Cannot Fathom This Election

Quote Originally Posted by welch View Post
    Meanwhile, both the Daily Mail and the Post (Australia) are marveling at Trump's star witness in Michigan, Melissa Carrone. (Note: over the summer, I watched an Australian series called Rake, a series that wrote off Rudy Giuliani's character as "too bizarre even for us").
    Oh that's one obnoxious woman. No argument from me. I don't find her credible, simply because of her demeanor. She goes from what she thinks she saw to all kinds of bullshit.

Thanks

It'll be interesting to see how the video of a poll worker scanning the same stack of ballots three times gets "fact-checked".

You guys can tell me what Huffpost has to say about it tomorrow.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,703 Times in 785 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dneal View Post
    Meanwhile, both the Daily Mail and the Post (Australia) are marveling at Trump's star witness in Michigan, Melissa Carrone. (Note: over the summer, I watched an Australian series called Rake, a series that wrote off Rudy Giuliani's character as "too bizarre even for us").
    Oh that's one obnoxious woman. No argument from me. I don't find her credible, simply because of her demeanor. She goes from what she thinks she saw to all kinds of bullshit.
    I don't find Trump and most of his sycophants to be credible for the same reason.
    Be a little more open into accepting other viewpoints, if you can, as it really deepens the experience. - Jon Szanto

Thanks

Here is today's ruling against Kraken Powell.

https://www.democracydocket.com/wp-c...NdKJjMmcBc50oE
    pretty clear dismissal, again

These lawyers should be sued for malpractice. What a waste of time. And suckers are paying for it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TSherbs View Post

Here is today's ruling against Kraken Powell.

https://www.democracydocket.com/wp-c...NdKJjMmcBc50oE
    pretty clear dismissal, again

These lawyers should be sued for malpractice. What a waste of time. And suckers are paying for it.
    You guys should read more than the stuff that comes out of the Ministry of Truth. This is the first paragraph of the ruling. You couldn’t even bother to get that far?

How embarrassing.

“ This appeal arises from last-minute litigation that alleges widespread election-related misconduct and seeks sweeping relief. The issue before us, however, is a narrow question of appellate jurisdiction: has the district court entered an order that we have jurisdiction to review? Because the answer to that question is “no,” we must dismiss this appeal for lack of jurisdiction and allow the proceedings to continue in the district court.”

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Empty_of_Clouds View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dneal View Post
    I don't find Trump and most of his sycophants to be credible for the same reason.
    I don’t find Buddha approving your enlightenment, since you appear to have skipped the compassion block of instruction.

Thanks

One of my favorite pundits said that people who choose to believe in conspiracies cannot be talked out of them. While any candidate could and should question an outcome and ask for a recount, the current charade is clearly an attempt to draw in supporters and fund raise.

When someone seeks only their own power with no interest for the common man, the prudent and evidence seeking person sounds the alarm so as to deminish the probabity that the fence sitters remain put for a season.

I have taken the position that I will only discuss with someone who is wanting a discussion and not an arguement. It should be obvious without me saying so the danger of Trump. For those interested in reading, Bob Woodward, John Bolton, and Mary Trump have provided the same message from different perspectives.