Thread: FS: Hublot, Visconti, Taccia, Danitrio, Laban, Twico

Thanks

Default FS: Hublot, Visconti, Taccia, Danitrio, Laban, Twico

1. Hublot Art Of Fusion Limited Edition Fountain Pen 18K fine nib (I am almost sure this pen is made by Omas). The pen is made of ceramics and titanium, similar to Omas OMAS FUSION 85TH ANNIVERSARY pen. With a HUGE presentation box and a stylish inkwell (The packaging is 10 bls. the largest and heaviest packaging I ever had). I have two of those: One is brand new sealed in the box and the other is lightly used as shown in the photo. Used: SOLD; New: $1350 + shipping

Photos of Hublot Pens ae here https://www.dropbox.com/sh/a5v4vud0d...-82AbmKNa?dl=0

2. Visconti Erotic Art 18K fine nib. Plunger filler works very well and holds a lot ink. Lightly used. Complete in its original box with a travel inkwell. SOLD

3. Twico Kuro-Ishimeji Urushi fountain pen. Pen is customly made by a British pen company, Twico. John Twiss is a partner owner of this company. The pen is made of ebonite and likely based on the Taccia Reserve. The urushi technique is Kuro-Ishimeji. Judging from the signature, the urushi artist is the same one who made the Kenro Industries Taipei-Sunset pens. The pen has only been dip tested once. SOLD

4. Laban Don Quijote. Used. The pen is made of silver and wood. This is a large (about a montblanc 149 size) and well-balanced pen. The pen is comfortable to hold. The nib is 18K gold and writes a western medium (on the broader side of a medium). SOLD

5. Taccia Staccato. 18K gold nib. I was told this pen was tuned by Richard Binder.SOLD Thank you!

6. Richard Binder Fountain Pen (Taccia). WITHDRAWN

7. Danitrio Cum Laude with a steel Medium German Nib. I am not sure if the pen has ever been inked as I had multiple. The pen has exactly same dimension as the Danitrio Densho model. SOLD

8. Taccia nightlife NYC Blue. sixty coats of lacquer!!! lightly used. Here is a thorough review of the pen https://goldspot.com/blogs/magazine/...ghtlife-review. SOLD

I will add more photos to this dropbox folder https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9m42gqm7r...QaM6wN0fa?dl=0

I am first time seller on fpgeeks but I have sold many on fountainpennetwork.

Contact me raivtash@gmail.com for additional information and pictures. Reasonable offers will be considered.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by raivtash; January 4th, 2022 at 11:38 AM.

Thanks

Default Re: FS: Hublot, Visconti, Taccia, Danitrio, Laban, Twico

Quote Originally Posted by raivtash View Post
    1. Hublot Art Of Fusion Limited Edition Fountain Pen 18K fine nib (I am almost sure this pen is made by Omas). The pen is made of ceramics and titanium, similar to Omas OMAS FUSION 85TH ANNIVERSARY pen. With a HUGE presentation box and a stylish inkwell (in my memory, they are about 2.5kg. the largest and heaviest packaging I ever had). I have two of those: One is brand new sealed in the box and the other is lightly used as shown in the photo. Used: $1100 + shipping; New: $1350 + shipping

2. Visconti Erotic Art 18K fine nib. Plunger filler works very well and holds a lot ink. Lightly used. Complete in its original box with a travel inkwell. $495 + shipping

3. Twico Kuro-Ishimeji Urushi fountain pen. Pen is customly made by a british pen company, Twico. John Twiss is a partner owner of this company. The pen is made of ebonite and likely based on the Taccia Reserve. The urushi technique is Kuro-Ishimeji. Judging from the signiture, the urushi artist is the same one who made the Kenro Industries Taipei-Sunset pens. The pen has only been dip tested once. $600 + shipping

4. Laban Don Quijote. Used. The pen is made of silver and wood. This is a large (about a montblanc 149 size) and well-balanced pen. The pen is comfortable to hold. The nib is 18K gold and writes a western medium (on the broader side of a medium). SOLD

5. Richard Binder Fountain Pen (Taccia). 18K gold nib. In my memory, this one has only been dip tested. $225 + shipping

6. Taccia Staccato. 18K gold nib. I was told this pen was tuned by Richard Binder. $215 + shipping

7. Danitrio Cum Laude with a steel Medium German Nib. I am not sure if the pen has ever been inked as I had multiple. The pen has exactly same dimension as the Danitrio Densho model. SOLD

8. Taccia nightlife NYC Blue. sixty coats of lacquer!!! lightly used. Here is a thorough review of the pen https://goldspot.com/blogs/magazine/...ghtlife-review. $120 + shipping

I will add more photos to this dropbox folder https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9m42gqm7r...QaM6wN0fa?dl=0

I am first time seller on fpgeeks but I have sold many on fountainpennetwork.

Contact me raivtash@gmail.com for additional information and pictures. Reasonable offers will be considered.
    Are the Hublot pens still available? What nibs do you have one them?
    Sent you an email about it to your address. Please let me know.

Thanks

Up to the top.

Thanks

UP UP

Thanks

bump

Thanks

#5 Taccia Staccato sold

Thanks

Reasonable offers are welcome!

Thanks

offers welcome

Thanks

price reduced .... offers welcome

Thanks

bump

Thanks

bump; three pens left.

Thanks

Bump

Thanks

Bump

Thanks

My last HUBLOT left. I can only do F&F. So bump for someone who can trust me!