Thread: Private Reserve Ink

Thanks

Default Private Reserve Ink

I have a very significant amount of Private Reserve Ink available for sale. Most colors are available. I have 66ml bottles as well as ink cartridges. Please let me know if there is a particular ink color that you are looking for. Also please advise me regarding where and how might be the best way to sell it. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rememberingkherson For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,193 Times in 1,423 Posts

Default Re: Private Reserve Ink

Maybe introduce yourself over on the new members thread? This is your first post, and there is no info on your profile page, so....

How old are these bottles? (PR has had mold issues in the past)
    Have they ever been opened?
    Where do you live? (in other words, will international untracked mail be used?)

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TSherbs For This Useful Post:

rememberingkherson (November 22nd, 2020)

Thanks

Default Private Reserve Ink

Thanks for the response.

And you are correct. This is my first post on this forum (actually on any forum) and I am really operating a bit outside my comfort zone. I typically sell on eBay but because of the quantity I am looking for other options. I will add information on the profile page once I find it.

To answer your questions I live in Indianapolis so everything will be shipped from here. All of the Private Reserve Ink is new, packaged, and unopened. I pride myself on providing excellent customer service so if there is every a problem with any item I send I will give a full refund.

Hopefully that helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by rememberingkherson; November 22nd, 2020 at 08:34 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to rememberingkherson For This Useful Post: