Thread: Staples Tru Red A4 notebooks are pretty good

Thanks

Default Staples Tru Red A4 notebooks are pretty good

Title says it. When I can snap a PDF of a page, I will. Meanwhile: the paper is smooth, with enough grip to beat some of the ultra-slick French, coated, notebooks. I use grid notebooks, because my first computer boss told us that grid paper plus the original .5mm Japanese mechanical pencils, tell customers that we are precise and technological. Therefore trustworthy.

Grid paper also made it easier to write programs, whether 8080 Assembly Language or C-Language, because both want to be indented. GE Information Services used to get us lined paper with about five vertical lines, which was also good for indenting. When I left The Company, I started using Levenger Notabilia grid, 4 to the inch. Notabilias have gotten more and more expensive, and are too tightly bound to open flat. The Tru Red opens flat. It has an imitation-leather cover, a couple of ribbons, and an elastic band to hold it closed.

(Grid turns out to be handy for drawing system designs and such, as well as writing code.)

The Tru Red is about $15.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to welch For This Useful Post:

dneal (December 28th, 2022), Yazeh (December 28th, 2022)

Thanks

Default Re: Staples Tru Red A4 notebooks are pretty good

The key to ensuring the safety of your belongings during the move is proper packing. Our team of professional movers is trained to pack your belongings in the most efficient and safe manner possible. We use high-quality packing materials to ensure that your items are protected from any damage during the move. We use sturdy boxes, padded blankets, and bubble wrap to ensure that your items are secure and well-protected. Relocating Overseas to France