Thread: FC - excellent buying experience

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,528 Times in 1,299 Posts

Default FC - excellent buying experience

Those who read the "what pen is in the mail" type threads will know that I recently bought a pen from Franklin Christoph.

First up, I will admit that this was not my first choice with regard to model or material, but a pretty good second choice nonetheless. Anyway, I managed to grab a model 31 "Omnis" in black and olive, and was lucky enough to add one of the limited edition orange and black leather 3 pen cases.

The order went in right before a weekend and FC informed me promptly that shipping would not occur until the following Monday, which is indeed what happened.

What amazes me with FC is the simplicity of the packaging and the rapidity of getting it all to a customer half way round the world. Using FedEx is a real plus. Estimated time of arrival was one week later, but the package actually arrived in 5 days (four days country to country, and one day in NZ). Tracking was provided of course, though hardly needed.

Due to recent family events I was absent from home when it arrived, so it was a nice surprise on my return.

Fast, efficient, communicative. FC are about as good as it gets for their customer service in this regard.

I'll post a quick review of the pen when I get time (so little of that at the moment).

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Empty_of_Clouds For This Useful Post:

catbert (November 23rd, 2020), ethernautrix (November 23rd, 2020), manoeuver (November 23rd, 2020), TSherbs (November 23rd, 2020), Turquoise (November 23rd, 2020)