For sale is a Sailor Pro Gear Slim (aka Sapporo) Four Seasons Haruzora/Spring fp in sky blue resin with gold trim and a 14k EF nib. The pen was used lightly and has no more than micro signs of use. There are a couple of issues with the pen. As shown in my last picture, there is a tiny dark speck between the cap bands. I wasn't able to buff it off and suspect it is something that was in the resin when the pen was made. It can be seen with the naked eye but is very small and easy to miss. The other issue is with the nib. It wrote for me without skipping, but felt a little more toothy than normal, almost to the point of being scratchy in certain directions. It may benefit from some smoothing/tuning. Please note that the cap and barrel are slightly different shades of sky blue. This was a deliberate choice on Sailor's part and not the result of a quality control issue. The pen will come with box, papers, converter and two cartridges.

$70, including shipping in the USA. I will accept PayPal or check/money order. If you are interested, please send me a private message. Thank you.

Sailor Spring 1a.JPGSailor Spring 2a.JPGSailor Spring 3a.JPGSailor Spring 4a.JPGSailor spring flaw 1b.JPG