Just wanted to share a recent experience with Ferris Wheel Press.

I supported their Kickstarter campaign at the beginning of this year and just recently received two bottles of ink from their campaign, one being their 2020 limited edition color, and a second add-on bottle of Three Steamboats. They had a series of delays, not surprisingly, due to the pandemic. As soon as I opened the box I knew something was awry. I gave it a swab test in my notebook to double check. The color looks exactly like their Mirror Mirror if Moraine when compared with their campaign images. I contacted them, telling them that it looks like they had a misprint in their production.

FWP got back to me saying that because the label and artwork are correct on the box, that it was indeed the Three Steamboats color, and it's the lighting under which I'm looking at the ink which is why it seems inaccurate. Baloney.

I work with paint for a living, my parents are both artists and my father mixes colors daily for our family business. They agree that the color is wrong.

I am still in contact with FWP and awaiting their next response about this. Very disappointing. I am trying to support small businesses, and pledged money to help them get their projects off the ground. I hope that they make this right.

Take a look at the difference: