Thread: [WTS] Wahl Eversharp / Leonardo Grande / Visconti

Thanks

Default [WTS] Wahl Eversharp / Leonardo Grande / Visconti

Hi Everyone,

I have a few more treasures that are looking to be re-homed.

Prices are in USD. include Shipping and insurance to CONUS/CAD international shipping at cost . Paypal for payment.

First : the pens

Verification Picture --> https://imgur.com/gXBS7qq

Now as for some individual descriptions:

• Visconti Voyager Demonstrator - Sterling Silver - two-tone 18k Broad nib old Style. $400 $430 $500
    • The voyagers demo were produced in the earlier 2000's in two trims Sterling Silver and Yellow gold,; both in very limited quantities and the silver to only 188 pieces. A beautiful demo, light but solid and boasting with a nicely tipped broad nib. the resin used for these demos was later seen on the Opera Master Demo - one of the 3 first opera masters. The material has swirls of yellow green brown distributed nicely across the pen. Rocker Voyager clip and 3 SS cap bands.
    • Never inked ! Mint!
    • Box/Papers
    • Condition: A
    • Pictures https://imgur.com/a/XsYm3UA

• Visconti Chatterley Skeleton - Carbon Fiber / Sterling Silver - Medium 18K - two tone / old style. $800 $870 $1000
    • Only 22 of these ones produced on three different finishes, all with sterling silver grip ends and fittings. This one is the one in Carbon Fiber. This is a heavier pen thanks to the sterling silver which is solid in this edition. bryant produced this collection after the original skeleton (the Ti one) . It is a beautiful demo pen, with a clear cap and barrel. This is in my mind the bigger brother (although not as big in size) to the Carbon dream.
    • Double Reservoir power filler / Comes with Box / papers
    • Condition : B+
    • Pictures https://imgur.com/a/ALACFlp

• Parker Doufold INternational Orange - 18K fine nib - 210 250$
    • Classic 1990 editon of the Parker duofold. Comes with a nice and firm fine nib and includes the parker converter. A nice great pen, I prefer his big brother hence this is now looking for a new home. it has a triangle marking, not engraved. the person I bought this from speculated that it could be of a group or association. Parker emblem crisp and no loss on the black filling or plating.
    • Condition B+
    • Pictures :https://imgur.com/a/WZVaRDd

NO Box and Papers

Other pens in the main picture have already been rehomed.

• SOLD Wahl Eversharp Sedona Oversize - 18k Fine #8 superflex nib
    • SOLD Leonardo Momento Zero LARGE Art Dèco - Mustard Ebonite - EF 14K nib - Rg trim
    • SOLD ** -~~Visconti HS Steel Age - Earlier Run. EF 23K Pd. Single -tone nib.
    • SOLD Wahl Eversharp Great Gatsby - Orange Ebonite - 18k F/M Superflex nib -
    • SOLD ~~Pineider Homage to Arman - Night and day - 14k Quill Medium nib semiflex
    • SOLD - Leonardo Momento Zero Speranza Edna Rose Gold Trim - 14k -
    • SOLD - Stipula Etruria Corsani - Blue Swirl ebonite - 14k 1.1 Stub nib -
    • SOLD Tiffany fountain pen made by Yard -o -Led - leaf pattern - pocket edition 18k Medium

Thank you for looking, please PM for additional questions or pictures.

At this point not looking for any trades, but I wont say no to looking

Jack
    Last edited by jackokun; December 7th, 2020 at 09:36 AM.
    "When I have a little money, I buy books pens; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."

--- Erasmus --- sort of

Thanks

Default Re: [WTS] Wahl Eversharp / Leonardo Grande / Visconti

PM sent.

Thanks

Default Re: [WTS] Wahl Eversharp / Leonardo Grande / Visconti

Replied!
    "When I have a little money, I buy books pens; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."

--- Erasmus --- sort of