Thread: Penbbs 456 Black-Clear with Matte-Gold trims (15GF) Oversize Fountain Pen

Thanks

Post Penbbs 456 Black-Clear with Matte-Gold trims (15GF) Oversize Fountain Pen

USD$99.99. SHIPS FREE FROM CANADA (WITHIN CANADA & USA). ACCEPT PAYPAL PAYMENT ONLY -- PLEASE CONTACT ME.

2 PENS IN STOCK.

STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL MATTE-GOLD CLIP AND TRIM WITH PIANO BLACK & GLASS ACRYLIC RESIN MATERIAL CUT WITH PRECISION AND HAND-FINISHED BY SKILLED CRAFTSMEN.
    OVERSIZE WRITING INSTRUMENT; THE BEST AND MOST CLASSIC MODEL THAT PENBBS HAS PRODUCED TILL DATE
    WELL-BALANCED, BOTH CAP POSTED DEEPLY OR UNPOSTED.
    INTERESTING REVERSE-VACUUM-FILLER SYSTEM; HOLDS HUGE AMOUNT OF INK; RUBBER SEAL LOCK IN INK-CHAMBER HELPS TENSION-FREE TRAVEL ON AIRPLANE / EVERYDAY CARRYING TO WORK.
    LARGE #6 SLIGHTLY UPTURNED 'FUDE' FINE NIB LAYS DOWN RELATIVELY WET FINE-MEDIUM LINE; OFFERS EXCEPTIONALLY SMOOTH WRITING EXPERIENCE. THIS CLASSIC COLOR IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE IN THE MARKET. THANKS FOR VISITING!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks

Default Re: Penbbs 456 Black-Clear with Matte-Gold trims (15GF) Oversize Fountain Pen

Aren’t these pens like $40 on eBay?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to spencerwilli For This Useful Post:

Detman101 (December 1st, 2020)

Thanks

Default Re: Penbbs 456 Black-Clear with Matte-Gold trims (15GF) Oversize Fountain Pen

Greetings!
    Certainly it'd be a bargain if anybody can find this model at that low price! The GT version of 456 in classic Black with clear window is particularly rare. Good luck…

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by spencerwilli View Post
    Aren’t these pens like $40 on eBay?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Indeed the pens are, however, the first editions such as this are rare as they are no longer being made.
    The price of these particular lines of pens has increased greatly thanks to ebay. They're commonly priced at 100+ dollars...which, for the collector, might be acceptable.
    For the rest of us....nah.
    I had the option to buy a "Smog penbbs-355 mark-1" for $100 recently (ebay).
    Now...I love Penbbs..but I chose instead to buy a 105 year old flex-nib vintage Mabie Todd-"Swan" of much higher quality and value for $10 less from the UK.
    For that much money, there needs to be more longstanding value held. (IMO...YMMV)
    Last edited by Detman101; December 1st, 2020 at 09:41 AM.
    "I can only improve my self, not the world."